Slimey SLEEZY Bastards!

WingsOfGold

We SHOULD have dropped Fat Man on Beijing! This is the SECOND batch I got in the mail. Just what I need to turn my paradise mountain into kudzu or man eating pods. :mad: Should I call someone... USDA maybe?

Attachments

• IMG_3824.JPG
    IMG_3824.JPG
    111.1 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_3826.JPG
    IMG_3826.JPG
    111 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_3827.JPG
    IMG_3827.JPG
    112.8 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_3828.JPG
    IMG_3828.JPG
    114.6 KB · Views: 107

WingsOfGold

Thanks, Va wants me to jump through hoops, phuck their hoops.... gasoline and match is whats in store.

Reactions: BOP

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Thanks, Va wants me to jump through hoops, phuck their hoops.... gasoline and match is whats in store.
If you won't jump through their hoops, please make sure you have enough fuel to completely destroy them. I don't want some weird ass stinging vines hanging from the trees. I like to revisit my home state every now and again. Thanks in advance.

22AcaciaAve

Contact the Maryland department of Agriculture. They may send you a mailer with postage to send the seeds to them. It will help them identify what they are. Don't plant them. They could be an invasive plant species that will kill off beneficial plants. Just like the gypsy moth and snakehead fish are invasive animals. I've heard of bio warfare, first time I ever heard of plant warfare!

22AcaciaAve

Although quite honestly if I got a batch I would be tempted to plant one in a small pot and see what grows. There is an app called iNaturalist that identifies plant and insect life. Might be an interesting experiment to see what it comes up with. Then destroy it of course.

mamaof1

If you won't jump through their hoops, please make sure you have enough fuel to completely destroy them. I don't want some weird ass stinging vines hanging from the trees. I like to revisit my home state every now and again. Thanks in advance.

That sounds like Level 9 Jumanji stuff. I sure hope not, it not like its not bad enough already.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Border Patrol Stopped a Chinese Biologist Carrying Viable SARS, MERS Viruses at Detroit Airport in 2018

Suspected SARS virus and flu samples found in luggage: FBI report describes China's 'biosecurity risk'

FBI warned about 'biosecurity risk' after Chinese nationals snuck suspicious vials into US