Slo Joe throws up a challenge!

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Slow joe must not realize that patriots in uniform are there for the people and will defend the US Constitution, not some power hungry tyrant.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And they bitched about Trump.....

So let's think about this:

Joe's all like "C'mon man, you'd need fighter jets and nukes to fend us off," and yet they all curled up fetal or ran for their lives when a handful of unarmed civilians dared to enter the Capitol building.

🤔

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
He's such a filthy liar....

“The Second Amendment from the day it was passed, limited the type of people who could own a gun and what type of weapon you could own,” Biden said. “You couldn’t buy a cannon.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Hopefully the patriots in uniform will be able to recognize their true leaders.

They'll do as they're told. A few will protest but those people will be quickly forced to toe the line or eliminated.

Have we not been paying attention to cops and military people and their behavior over the past few years? Or even throughout history? There is a national precedent for military personnel taking up arms against their own countrymen. Not only shooting them to death, but ransacking their homes, raping their women, and starving them out.

On a global level cops and military personnel actually marched women and young children off to gas chambers to die. They slaughtered whole villages. They unleashed biological weapons on civilians when ordered to do so. History is rife with examples of armed forces doing the most awful inhumane things.

We like to think our American humans are different but they're not.

Sorry.....

CPUSA

Slow joe must not realize that patriots in uniform are there for the people and will defend the US Constitution, not some power hungry tyrant.
I don't remember McCarther or his men doing this when vets went to DC to collect on the debt that was actually OWED to them...
Nor do I remember our very own sheriff standing with a certain hardware store owner when he was ordered by a Gov't Employee to shut his business down...

SamSpade

You don't need nukes or fighter jets - cartels and ISIS and Taliban have done fine without them. Yes, if a foreign government wants to win a conventional war and conquer our people, yes they do. If you have 100 million armed Americans coming against you - and some will be your own military - jets and nukes won't help you.

And he is totally, completely - wrong. How did we even HAVE cannons - or guns - or ships - back in those days? They had been privately owned.
Most of our original navy were commercial ships that had been repurposed.

What do so many STATE constitutions clearly state - that the purpose of gun ownership is to defend your family and property?

Let's try and remember this guy so much wanted to UNITE all the people - but he just means, agree with me or else.

Hijinx

The Civil War should tell you what would happen.
The majority will do as they are ordered to do, a minority will go AWOL and join Patriots.
Like CPUSA said. MacArthur and Eisenhower ran the Bonus marchers off the field in Anacostia, and the Army took their orders.
Biden is certainly one stupid felow even if it were not dementia on top of it, because he forgets that an armed civilian population with a strong will to fight will eventually win. THAT is why he wants to ban guns.

The democrats know they cannot control and it's people this country as long as the 2nd. Amendment exists.
They tried and are still trying to legally fix ( When I say fix I don't mean make it better, I mean be able for it to turn out their way) the elections with their crazy Reform Bill

herb749

Wow, did he really go off the teleprompter .

And people want to he's not nuts or suffering from dementia.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
If you have 100 million armed Americans coming against you -

it takes 3% to over throw a Government

but 10 % would be difficult to stop in an Asymmetric Conflict .... but the Federal Bureaucracy is huge ... which bit do you attack

because you know the Congress Critters are going into hiding when the shooting starts