Slowest Fast Food Dive Thru

Slowest Fast Food drive-through

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fast food "restaurants" are typically located in lower income neighborhoods. They attract employees from that area for obvious reasons. Therefore the employees are probably poorly educated, from lower income households and represent not a Corporate mentality, but one of low expectations. What do you expect, Guy Fietti serving you a double whammy greasy burger with a 1,000 calorie shake?

And speaking of that, the woman from Ohio whines that she stuffs her rugrats faces with that crap????? Okay, maybe I am out of the loop. (by the way its you're, not your)

:eyebrow:

Fieri *** :coffee:

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Fast food "restaurants" are typically located in lower income neighborhoods. They attract employees from that area for obvious reasons. Therefore the employees are probably poorly educated, from lower income households and represent not a Corporate mentality, but one of low expectations. What do you expect, Guy Fietti serving you a double whammy greasy burger with a 1,000 calorie shake?

And speaking of that, the woman from Ohio whines that she stuffs her rugrats faces with that crap????? Okay, maybe I am out of the loop. (by the way its you're, not your)

By the way, it's Guy Fieri, not Fietti.

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
Fox News had a link to a story about this on the national level. What's it like here locally? Your opinion? Note that telling us the location helps.

This is not the only factor, but it is a big one.

I don't think the name of the chain has much to do with it, that's why I didn't vote.