Small business accounting software

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I hate Quickbooks and am irrevocably fed up with their bullshit. Is there anything else that's better that will import from QB? Bonus points if I can speak to an American if I call for support.

TPD

the poor dad
I hate Quickbooks and am irrevocably fed up with their bullshit. Is there anything else that's better that will import from QB? Bonus points if I can speak to an American if I call for support.
Amen! Quickbooks is the mob. I feel raped by them without a kiss. Let me know if you find something else.

black dog

Free America
I used Peachtree for the first few years of business. When I moved back to Md the accountant I wanted to use insisted i change to Quickbooks. My wife liked Peachtree much better.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I used Peachtree for the first few years of business. When I moved back to Md the accountant I wanted to use insisted i change to Quickbooks. My wife liked Peachtree much better.

We started out on Peachtree 26 years ago and switched to QB maybe a year in. QB has gotten steadily worse over the years. I have to call them to resolve my payroll status problem and I'm dreading it.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
patriotsoftware.com
I don't know personally if they're any good but they have a catchy jingle that interrupts when I'm listening to WMAL.

Per their website:

USA-based Customer Service That Goes the Extra Mile​

The word is out. Our customer support gets 5-star ratings across the country. Going the extra mile is the norm. Patriot’s customer service is USA-based, free and available by chat, email or phone M - F, 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM ET.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Sounds like typical Intuit.

Their business practices are what pushed me over to HRBlock for tax software.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
An hour and a half later :lol: my problem is fixed. :yahoo:

At least it was online and I didn't have to sit on the phone listening to their terrible muzak.

JesusFisher

I totally understand your frustration with Quickbooks. I used to use it too and had similar issues. I recently switched to Xero, and it has been a great alternative. It imports from Quickbooks, and its customer service is top-notch. In addition to being a great product, the people are friendly, helpful and American. I highly recommend giving it a try. However, I’m not strong in this matter, so I recommend contacting professionals. Succession Resource Group is a succession consulting firm whose experienced experts will give you the necessary advice and recommendations so that you can properly set up all business processes and achieve your goals. Thanks to the extensive experience of these professionals, you’ll be able to solve any problem related to the organization and management of a business.

Last edited: