Small House Society

beachbunny

SoMd Realtor
TexasSunflower said:
To close for comfort in my opinion!
I agree. I like cozy but that's taking it a bit too far. I think my tent is larger than the guys house and has a few rooms too for privacy.

Great idea though for immediate or low income housing needs. I wonder if Calvert would ever let anything like that pass?

slaphappynmd

beachbunny said:
I agree. I like cozy but that's taking it a bit too far. I think my tent is larger than the guys house and has a few rooms too for privacy.

Great idea though for immediate or low income housing needs. I wonder if Calvert would ever let anything like that pass?

have you driven through the ranch club?

sockgirl77

Most people that biatch about housing costs are single parents. This will not do a damn thing for them. :shrug:

beachbunny

SoMd Realtor
slaphappynmd said:
have you driven through the ranch club?

Unfortunately, I used to live there. When I built there we had unimproved lots on both sides of us and our street was very quiet. By the time we sold just about every lot had been built on.

North Beach area has really tight lots too.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
FireBrand said:
how is onebdzee ? Y'all kill each other yet ?
Although she has moved in down the street and I refinished a piece of furniture for her, I barely see her. I left her a voice mail tonight about riding tomorrow. She's been busy fixing up her new place. Is your house the second one or the third past the restaurant? I need to know this in case we take a ride tomorrow. And you guys wouldn't mind us stopping by, would you? And I want to meet the other forum guy that lives next to you.

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BS Gal said:
Although she has moved in down the street and I refinished a piece of furniture for her, I barely see her. I left her a voice mail tonight about riding tomorrow. She's been busy fixing up her new place. Is your house the second one or the third past the restaurant? I need to know this in case we take a ride tomorrow. And you guys wouldn't mind us stopping by, would you? And I want to meet the other forum guy that lives next to you.

I am the second, Pest is the Third.
Working tomorrow but I hope to 'ketchup' to y'all sometime !

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
FireBrand said:
I am the second, Pest is the Third.
Working tomorrow but I hope to 'ketchup' to y'all sometime !
Who is the guy that lives next to you? Think he would enjoy a visit from two semi-young girls on a motorcycle?