smartest damned woman in the United States Dude!!

GregV814

when asked by a reporter if the administration should be doing more to fight the virus', President Harris, I mean Vice President Harris said, and I quote,

“It is time for us to do what we have been doing. And that time is every day. Every day it is time for us to agree that there are things and tools that are available to us to slow this thing down”

SHE IS TOE TO TOE WITH THE SMARTEST WOMAN/MAN, AMY!!!

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

BOP

when asked by a reporter if the administration should be doing more to fight the virus', President Harris, I mean Vice President Harris said, and I quote,

“It is time for us to do what we have been doing. And that time is every day. Every day it is time for us to agree that there are things and tools that are available to us to slow this thing down”

SHE IS TOE TO TOE WITH THE SMARTEST WOMAN/MAN, AMY!!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
In her case, vaccine-induced dementia?

I'm glad you mentioned that because I'm seeing more and more vax cultists going off their freaking rocker hard. The vaccines may not curtail covid, but it appears they do turn people into mindless violent babbling idiots. Thank god I didn't get it.

DaSDGuy

I'm glad you mentioned that because I'm seeing more and more vax cultists going off their freaking rocker hard. The vaccines may not curtail covid, but it appears they do turn people into mindless violent babbling idiots. Thank god I didn't get it.
I got the vax and it didnt change me. I was a mindless babbling idiot years before the kungflu.

• Love

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Word salads are tasty. Also low in calories and sense.

I think if she kept talking, this could have turned into a great comedy skit. Sort of like A & C's "who's on first".