SMASH

mitzi

If I may ...

"Well everyday at the studio the man arrived standing 6'1" weighing 245. Cranking out the jams and running his route everybody knew you didn't give no kraut to the SMASH. The SMAAAAA-SH, big bad SMASH" DC 101 in the 80's. Came on at 12 Noon, I think, after the Greaseman. I do believe there is a copyright infringement issue here.:larry:

I remember him. He had a short lived gig on MTV and then never saw or heard of him again.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
CwBa2a5VUAAOITg.jpg

Hijinx

I am not tolerant or open minded in the least.
I would run these mental defective morons out of the county on a rail after they got tarred and feathered.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I am not tolerant or open minded in the least. I would run these mental defective morons out of the county on a rail after they got tarred and feathered.
Geez. You're such a softy. Just run them out of the county? Stoning would be appropriate after the tar and feathering. As well as using a Louisville Slugger across some knee caps. Caning would be good. (Damn. Anyone here have some rattan to make some canes for caning the bastards?) Running them out the county would not be an option. More like crawling out. Or dragging themselves by the one useful arm that someone missed.

And well deserved it would be. Attempting to program minds so young, so innocent, that are lacking all context of the words and imagery used. And when seen and heard for the first time, will think it completely normal. If any parent/s take their child/children there, Child Protective Services should be called, the children taken away, and those perverted, (using words, themes, imagery), child molesters, should be arrested and then transported to a secure location where good minded hetero men will have, and give onto them, a very special lesson. Something they will not soon forget.

Hijinx

It's fugging disgusting--------and right here in St. Mary's County.
Somebody needs to be fired for allowing this sh*t.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
It's fugging disgusting--------and right here in St. Mary's County.
Somebody needs to be fired for allowing this sh*t.
I don't know why but the thought of ever being in the same side as Jimmy is kind of embarrassing.

Reactions: BOP

mitzi

I always thought of myself as open minded, when it comes to adults. This is just wrong on so many levels. Can they wait until they're older to explain this stuff to them or at least when they ask. My grandson (who is 10) told me there's a boy at school that wears skirts and dresses. I thought maybe this is something Mom should talk to him about but I talked to him. He did ask me. He thought it was weird. I just told him that maybe you think it's weird but that's what he wants to do so just ignore it. I emphasized just because he's different than you DO NOT MAKE FUN OF HIM. That there was no point in hurting his feelings because you think it's weird. He agreed and said okay. I would not tell him that THIS IS OKAY. Just accept it that's who he is, don't be mean and move on. My daughter said I handled it well. He had never mentioned it to her.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
So, I was going to ask how many attended this event, then got looking at the date on the original post again. The dates are all messed up, maybe so people don't attend. Looks like this will be happening this Sunday, will be interesting to see how many attend.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
So, I was going to ask how many attended this event, then got looking at the date on the original post again. The dates are all messed up, maybe so people don't attend. Looks like this will be happening this Sunday, will be interesting to see how many attend.
I wonder if JPC will show up with his monkey and that musical apparatus that goes along with it. I was going to Google, Organ Grinder from work, but thought better of it...

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
From DH:

"Anyone who takes their young kid to this is obviously already raising a f****d up kid, so just let 'em go to this, too."

Succinct.

BOP

BOP

I think Gwguy should read a Dennis the Menace book on behalf of Gray Pride... "We are old! We are tired! Get off our lawn!"

See, I am all for public forums being open and accessible to groups representing various view points. My problem is the "be open minded and tolerant" doesn't get applied evenly and many a protest of those screaming for tolerance have shut down public speaking events because of their intolerance of others viewpoints. Not fair and not smart because it negates the "live and let live" movement. That is what gets me frustrated.
Yep, and it's this kind of thing that's pushing me further to the right than I ever thought I'd be, or wanted to move.