SMAWL Pet Adoption@ Pepper's Pet Pantry

frequentflier

happy to be living
This Sunday, January 24th, join us for a meet and greet with some of the St. Mary's Animal Welfare League's adoptable dogs and cats at Pepper's Pet Pantry in Solomons from 12PM to 3:30 PM. Information will be on hand regarding adoptions, volunteering with SMAWL, and SMAWL's spay/neuter program.
Pepper's Pet Pantry is located at 13858 Solomons Island Road in Solomons, MD. The store is in a strip mall south of Boomerangs ribs. Look for the bright yellow "PET ADOPTIONS TODAY" banner. For more information, call SMAWL at (301) 373-5659 or Pepper's Pet Pantry at (410) 326-4006.
SMAWL - St. Mary's Animal Welfare League: Home Page Pepper's Pet Pantry

pugwagon64

The Beagle puppies will be there

Attachments

• Boog.jpg
    Boog.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 108
  • cal.jpg
    cal.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 90
  • begale puppies.jpg
    begale puppies.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 92

frequentflier

happy to be living
If Garth doesn't stop the 2:30 a.m. lovefests, he will there. :lol:

We are slowly teaching Seamus that we don't get up at 4:30 AM. Of course I make sure the crunchy dish has food before we go to bed because he WILL wake us up for food. Hearty appetite, that one has!

dgates80

Land of the lost
We are slowly teaching Seamus that we don't get up at 4:30 AM. Of course I make sure the crunchy dish has food before we go to bed because he WILL wake us up for food. Hearty appetite, that one has!

We are? I think it's more like "I'll bug Dad at 4:30am 'cuz he pets me instead of pushing me away.... like Mom does.

Indeed, making sure there is kitty food out before we go to bed keeps more than Seamus from hopping onto the bed to let us know the food bowl is empty. Like, Zuma, and Lola, and even sometimes Luther....