SMC Covid Data & VAST MAJORITY

Louise

If I may ...

The COVID "vaccine" is only to lesson the severity of the illness if you catch it. Not to stop the spread of the virus, or keep you from getting sick. Didn't they tell you that?

The poisonous Covid vax is being used to kill as many people as possible. Period. God bless the USA, and The World. And, no, no one in my fam has succumbed to the lies of it all, and are not getting the death vax. Go USA = Unvaccinated States of America. 🇺🇸 Look at the the big parties the communists go to while they say they are vaxxed, and don’t wear masks. They don’t take the poison that they created and is being mandated. If it wasn’t so serious of the take over of Our Country, it would be funny. But, is not funny. There is a reason that the communists in power, right now, put the barbed wire fencing around OUR Capitol, again.

Last edited:

Kinnakeet

The poisonous Covid vax is being used to kill as many people as possible. Period. God bless the USA, and The World. And, no, no one in my fam has succumbed to the lies of it all, and are not getting the death vax. Go USA = Unvaccinated States of America. 🇺🇸 Look at the the big parties the communists go to while they say they are vaxxed, and don’t wear masks. They don’t take the poison that they created and is being mandated. If it wasn’t so serious of the take over of Our Country, it would be funny. But, is not funny. There is a reason that the communists in power, right now, put the barbed wire fencing around OUR Capitol, again.
Truth 100%!!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
If I may ...

The COVID "vaccine" is only to lesson the severity of the illness if you catch it. Not to stop the spread of the virus, or keep you from getting sick. Didn't they tell you that?
Weird how many people I know that caught the COVID early on, before vaccines, and barely even noticed it. Even weirder is how many people I know that caught the COVID well after being vaccinated and said they'd never been sicker before in their life. Just weird.

SugarBear47

Truth 100%

DaSDGuy

Weird how many people I know that caught the COVID early on, before vaccines, and barely even noticed it. Even weirder is how many people I know that caught the COVID well after being vaccinated and said they'd never been sicker before in their life. Just weird.
Then again, I have a family friend whose entire family was vaccinated except himself. They have never had COVID. He tested positive and decided to isolate at home but his family was around him the entire time. They never caught it. He went to the hospital after four days and was placed into ICU after a week and was there for a month. He was given 48 hours to live but he recovered after two months and is now back at home. His lungs are destroyed and he will be on oxygen tanks the rest of his life and his family is fine. Just weird huh?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Then again, I have a family friend whose entire family was vaccinated except himself. They have never had COVID. He tested positive and decided to isolate at home but his family was around him the entire time. They never caught it. He went to the hospital after four days and was placed into ICU after a week and was there for a month. He was given 48 hours to live but he recovered after two months and is now back at home. His lungs are destroyed and he will be on oxygen tanks the rest of his life and his family is fine. Just weird huh?
What is weird about it? There are plenty of unvaccinated people that were exposed to people with COVID that never caught it themselves.

rio

What's even weirder to me is how many of the ones I know have said "I'm just glad I had the vaccine so this wasn't worse!". But, they had it worse than most of the people I know who had it before the vaccine was available.
What is weird about it? There are plenty of unvaccinated people that were exposed to people with COVID that never caught it themselves.
My daughter had it and her boyfriend (who she lives with) never had it. My cousin and her husband both had it yet none of their 3 kids (ages 12-18) never had it. Another friend and her husband and 2 kids all had it (an infant and 2 year old). The husband was the only one vaxxed and he had it the worst.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Almost seems as if it was planned, doesn't it?

“Given that these are not vaccines, they don’t work as vaccines, they’re massively far away from any acceptable safety profile & there are low cost, well understood drug treatments, why would you allow anyone to stick a needle in your arm?”

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
If I may ...

Almost seems as if it was planned, doesn't it?
I don't know about planned....I just know that's not how effective vaccines work.

TPD

the poor dad
During the month of September there were 10 Covid deaths in SMC - 2 were fully vaccinated - 20%! Yeah these vaccines are working wonderfully so I think we need to force everyone to get it in order to keep their job and keep them alive...

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I quit experimenting with drugs when I was in my 20s. I don't see any reason to start up again.

Editor

somd.com Editor
Staff member
PREMO Member
Patron
This is the part of most concern to me:

People older than 65 and those with obesity and underlying health problems are the mostly likely to die of covid-19

---Washington Post

You rarely see these factors factored into the death stats. I don't mean to be crass, but old people die; and people who abuse their bodies most of their lives are going to be more susceptible to other factors that have negligible impact on healthy people.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
"People older than 65 and those with obesity and underlying health problems are the mostly likely to die of covid-19"
---Washington Post

They are also more likely to develop cancer, though I was 58 when diagnosed with the pancreatic tumor.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
You rarely see these factors factored into the death stats. I don't mean to be crass, but old people die; and people who abuse their bodies most of their lives are going to be more susceptible to other factors that have negligible impact on healthy people.

Yep .... and not just from Covid

Vaccine Mandates ... what is next Too Many Big Macs Fatso no health care for you

Bare-ya-cuda

Yep .... and not just from Covid

Vaccine Mandates ... what is next Too Many Big Macs Fatso no health care for you
That statement isn’t far fetched. Once the government controls your healthcare they control you. Everything you do affects your health and once they are footing the. I’ll for your health care they have leverage to start getting rid of everything they hate.