SMECO raises rates 25% per KWH effective Feb 1st.

JOKER

Great Mills Rd

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Just one of many ways we are being told inflation, (expansion of the money supply), is raging across the land. And, as a matter of fact, they told us this, SMECO did, in their press release, without even using the word, "inflation", even once. Pretty sly these people are.

I like the two faced double speak though “The co-op does not make a profit on SOS energy charges." However and actually, SMECO's "profit" is generated from, "In addition, SMECO’s transmission costs have increased." Right there in the transmission fees. Though I haven't seen any new transmission lines being built lately, or new transformer stations either. So I wonder how those, profitable, costs are increasing? Wage inflation perhaps?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Just what I needed to make up for the three cent drop in gasoline prices this past week.

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Thats almost twice my residential cost here. Just under 8 cents. 7.8
The rates I stated included everything. The SOS (Standard offer service) rate, power cost adjustment, facilities charge $9.50, (a flat rate), distribution charge, bill stabilization adjustment, EmPower MD charge, and other associated fees.

The actual cost of the electricity for January, was $0.0656.

black dog

Free America
If I may ...

The rates I stated included everything. The SOS (Standard offer service) rate, power cost adjustment, facilities charge $9.50, (a flat rate), distribution charge, bill stabilization adjustment, EmPower MD charge, and other associated fees.

The actual cost of the electricity for January, was $0.0656.

Ill dig my last bill out tomorrow. I believe thats all in with my bill????
But i'll check and make sure...

BOP

Just what I needed to make up for the three cent drop in gasoline prices this past week.
I just filled up my Tundra the other day; 20 gallons cost me $66.00 at Giant. That's with ten cents a gallon off and running regular unleaded.

Kinnakeet

YOU CAN THANK THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY FOR THIS AS IT IS ALL THEIR FAULT FOR PUSHING THERE BULLSHIT SOLAR AND WIND POWER AGENDA