SMHA Awards

My_Beau

Just wondering if anyone else has gotten their year-end awards from SMHA?

The December pick-up was cancelled and I was told that the ribbons were going to be delivered to the recipients, but we still haven't gotten anything.

jumpers-life23

I kept emailing and asking when I could get awards and they just told me they would give me a date later. Then my awards showed up at my door one day just out of no where. They aren't having a banquet so I guess just keep asking them.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Mari sent out emails with information. I've received my awards as have three friends that showed there last year.

My_Beau

Thanks, everyone - Mari is the one who told me they would be delivering the ribbons to everyone, that was mid December. I'll try sending another email... ask her to mail it to me or something. I dont' want to be a pain, I'd just like my Reserve ribbon for the work I put in to get it ;)

Phyxius, how did you get your awards?

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
In one of the emails she asked barns to specify a single person to whom to deliver stuff. I don't have a barn that I ride with but because I live in Calvert I asked her to drop them off a friend's place. I then picked them up from my friend.