SMHA Easter Weekend

Jay087

Come show on Saturday and then relax Easter Sunday!! Four rings will being going including: the regular three sunday rings (Rated, Mini Stirrup, Hunter/ pleasure ring) Plus the Hunter/ pleasure ring that normally runs on Saturday!

Exhibitors can School Friday night and Saturday morning. Show states at 8 in ring 3 with the conformation classes. Once the Conformation classes are complete, the remaining 3 rings will start!

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Come show on Saturday and then relax Easter Sunday!! Four rings will being going including: the regular three sunday rings (Rated, Mini Stirrup, Hunter/ pleasure ring) Plus the Hunter/ pleasure ring that normally runs on Saturday!

Exhibitors can School Friday night and Saturday morning. Show states at 8 in ring 3 with the conformation classes. Once the Conformation classes are complete, the remaining 3 rings will start!

Catch a Dream Equestrian Program/Country Haven Stables Show Team will be there!!!:yahoo: A few less riders then usual due to Spring Break. We are looking forward to it. Everyone please do the the NO RAIN DANCE for Saturday.:dye:

Loper

Animal Poor!
Catch a Dream Equestrian Program/Country Haven Stables Show Team will be there!!!:yahoo: A few less riders then usual due to Spring Break. We are looking forward to it. Everyone please do the the NO RAIN DANCE for Saturday.:dye:

:buddies: when will they announce if it is cancelled or not?

Jay087

I have my rain gear ready from last weekend. Although my rain clothes are made for colder weather. Hope it stops raining before it gets 70 degrees out.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I will be there also!!

I got my stylish rubber rain boots from Walmart. I won't wear them in classes..just trying to keep my good show boots clean.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I might need water wings for the cameras... :killingme or I can do like phyx and bring duct tape and plastic bags.. :yay:

Yup! I need to stock up on my duct tape and plastic bags for Rolex next week. :) It's a tried, true, and cheap method. :buddies:

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Well...we had a change in plans. Didn't end up showing.

OH well in two weeks the next show will be and hopefully no ark will be required.