SMHA party time!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
On the night of the 25th we are going to have a little gathering at the show (drinks may be involved). If you are there (Sparks included) please come over and hand out. PM me if you want to join us. I give you more details. With one of these horses I am bringing back I am thinking of taking her in the jumpers on Saturday with devine. You can come watch me fall off too(maybe!). :razz: I haven't done jumpers in 20 years. Wow....I sound old. :lmao:

Giddy up!

Sadielady said:
On the night of the 25th we are going to have a little gathering at the show (drinks may be involved). If you are there (Sparks included) please come over and hand out. PM me if you want to join us. I give you more details. With one of these horses I am bringing back I am thinking of taking her in the jumpers on Saturday with devine. You can come watch me fall off too(maybe!). :razz: I haven't done jumpers in 20 years. Wow....I sound old. :lmao:
Hey what about me!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
BZHorseMomE said:
Will you provide a taxi service back down to So. MD?? :razz: Or can we just pile into ???s camper? :whistle:
Bring a cot. You can sleep in the horse trailer! Then you can drink all you want. :lmao:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Sadielady said:
Bring a cot. You can sleep in the horse trailer! Then you can drink all you want. :lmao:

Nothing better then waking up to the smell of S!!t. :lmao: I think that is roughing it a bit to much for me. :howdy:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
You're a princess:drama: I need sleep. It is past my bed time. Night all!
BZHorseMomE said:
Nothing better then waking up to the smell of S!!t. :lmao: I think that is roughing it a bit to much for me. :howdy:

BZHorseMomE

I've got a horse show tomorrow so I better do the same.

Will I get a mint on my pillow & my sheets turned down. Maybe breakfast in bed in the trailer. :lmao:

Eventer29

Sounds like fun including the camping in the trailer part, but I'll have to pass. Have the calvert county jousting tournament that saturday! But might bring one of my greenish beasties or my hunter on Sunday She hasnt seen a show ring since we went to florida in march. Poor thing has been on stall rest for a soft tissue issue, but is all better now and ready to go back to the ring.

Last edited:

Sparks

Sadielady said:

Aww shucks :huggy: Thanks for the invite. I might just be there Sat night - if it's not a thousand degrees like this week

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Eventer & Sparks if you come to the show please at least come say hello. Good luck if we don't chat before then. :howdy:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
FrmGrl said:
Bring your own meat and I will cook it on the grill. Wait, does that sound right? :lmao:

Haha, besides how it sounds that works for me. I hate cookouts with just hotdogs and hamburgers. Who in their right mind eats that crap?
:barf:

BZHorseMomE

Phyxius said:
Haha, besides how it sounds that works for me. I hate cookouts with just hotdogs and hamburgers. Who in their right mind eats that crap?
:barf:

Nick's of Calvert has some great meat!! :lmao: Seriously.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I don't know why I'm surprised there are so many rude, chickensh!t people out there. C'mon, sign it or don't leave it. I'm sorry you're so insecure. There are support groups out there that can help you.

Loper

Animal Poor!
Phyxius said:
I don't know why I'm surprised there are so many rude, chickensh!t people out there. C'mon, sign it or don't leave it. I'm sorry you're so insecure. There are support groups out there that can help you.

:lmao: I was just reading in the FAQ how karma works....

From the SOMD FAQ

How Does Karma Work?
You get karma points from your fellow forumites on posts that you make, either negative or positive. Karma points are translated into power points, 1 power point for every 100 points of positive karma.

Below your avatar in your posts, you'll see "Power/Points:", followed by two numbers. The first number is your power number, the second is how many karma points you've racked up. Your power number is the number of karma points you give and take away every time you give karma to another member. Positive karma gives the recipient the value of your power points in karma points. Negative karma takes away half your power points in karma points. For example, if your Power number is 18, approving a post by a member will net them 18 karma points. Disapproving a post will take away karma 9 points.

The more you post and the longer you're a member, the more power you gain and the more karma you can give and take away. You also gain power by getting positive karma from other members.

For every 100 posts, you automatically get 1 point of power.
For every 180 days you are a forum member, you get 1 power point.
For every 100 karma points you receive, you get 1 power point.
You can give 10 karma clicks per day and you must give karma to 10 different people before you can give more karma to someone you've already hit. This prevents someone with an ax to grind from hammering you with bad karma.

Your karma regenerates 24 hours after you use it. For example, if you start giving out karma at noon on Monday and give it at the rate of one hit per hour, you won't be able to give more karma until noon the following day, with another hit becoming available each hour thereafter.

Negative karma equals 0 power, regardless of your post count OR longevity. But the minute your karma goes positive, you get your post and longevity power points back. So you can start the day with negative karma and no power, then several powerful people give you positive karma and suddenly you're King of the Forums.

New members will start off with 10 points and must make 50 posts before their karma hits count. Newbies can still give karma to other members, leave comments and rack up karma themselves from other members, but they won't be giving or taking points.

You can view your karma comments on the main page of your Control Panel.

Red=negative
Green=positive
Gray=no points gained or lost

Giddy up!

Phyxius said:
Wasnt me!!! I love you! :huggy:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Giddy up! said:
Wasnt me!!! I love you! :huggy:

AWww :huggy: It wasn't something I think you'd write, but if you ever did write something like that you'd have the balls to sign it. :lmao:

It doesn't hurt my feelings, but it's aggravating, like I imagine graffitti or having your car keyed would be.

Maybe aggravating is a bit to tame for how I'd feel if my truck was keyed. I'd probably be more like --> :jerry: :boxing:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
:confused: So that is how it works.
Loper said:
:lmao: I was just reading in the FAQ how karma works....

From the SOMD FAQ

How Does Karma Work?
You get karma points from your fellow forumites on posts that you make, either negative or positive. Karma points are translated into power points, 1 power point for every 100 points of positive karma.

Below your avatar in your posts, you'll see "Power/Points:", followed by two numbers. The first number is your power number, the second is how many karma points you've racked up. Your power number is the number of karma points you give and take away every time you give karma to another member. Positive karma gives the recipient the value of your power points in karma points. Negative karma takes away half your power points in karma points. For example, if your Power number is 18, approving a post by a member will net them 18 karma points. Disapproving a post will take away karma 9 points.

The more you post and the longer you're a member, the more power you gain and the more karma you can give and take away. You also gain power by getting positive karma from other members.

For every 100 posts, you automatically get 1 point of power.
For every 180 days you are a forum member, you get 1 power point.
For every 100 karma points you receive, you get 1 power point.
You can give 10 karma clicks per day and you must give karma to 10 different people before you can give more karma to someone you've already hit. This prevents someone with an ax to grind from hammering you with bad karma.

Your karma regenerates 24 hours after you use it. For example, if you start giving out karma at noon on Monday and give it at the rate of one hit per hour, you won't be able to give more karma until noon the following day, with another hit becoming available each hour thereafter.

Negative karma equals 0 power, regardless of your post count OR longevity. But the minute your karma goes positive, you get your post and longevity power points back. So you can start the day with negative karma and no power, then several powerful people give you positive karma and suddenly you're King of the Forums.

New members will start off with 10 points and must make 50 posts before their karma hits count. Newbies can still give karma to other members, leave comments and rack up karma themselves from other members, but they won't be giving or taking points.

You can view your karma comments on the main page of your Control Panel.

Red=negative
Green=positive
Gray=no points gained or lost