SMHA Points from July??

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Does anyone know if the points will be posted before the last SMHA shows on August 8th & 9th. :whistle: Or anyone have a contact phone # to call. They were last time they were posted 2 wks after the show in May. Tried to get info. via e-mail, but no response. :popcorn:

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Does anyone know if the points will be posted before the last SMHA shows on August 8th & 9th. :whistle: Or anyone have a contact phone # to call. They were last time they were posted 2 wks after the show in May. Tried to get info. via e-mail, but no response. :popcorn:

I am actually loading them tonight. I just got them the other day and needed to format and convert to PDFs.

C

campinmutt

BZ i can email them to you but they are current on their site... at least the western stuff is!!

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
No I just loaded the western stuff like 2 minute ago. Everything is now current for both english and western. I would have done it during the day but my work doesn't allow it.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Thanks Campinmutt and HeavyChevy. :howdy: When I checked earlier today I didn't see the update on the website. Did you get something via e-mail? I'm away from home for a few days Campinmutt. Could you e-mail them to me @ bzmome@hotmail.com?

Last edited:
C

campinmutt

Thanks Campinmutt and HeavyChevy. :howdy: When I checked earlier today I didn't see the update on the website. Did you get something via e-mail? I'm away from home for a few days Campinmutt. Could you e-mail them to me @ bzmome@hotmail.com?

I just have western points..sorry, but I see the site is updated!! smhahorseshow.com ....you can see Suzi is 1st in 3 out of 4 divisions....Darn Zippy in showmanship....JK

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I am the web person for SMHA. I got them in an email last week. I have to format them and convert them to PDF documents. It just took me a while to get to it.

They are not the final points...they aren't audited yet.

I am redesigning the web site right now just not having time to get it loaded all the way.

Last edited: