SMHA Sunday - help....!

Sparks

I NEED A FAVOR :howdy:

Anyone going to smha tomorrow #1. that will be there in the morning or by noon and #2. can bring me a few cups of bran?? I think 6 or 8 cups would do.

I need a little bit of bran to mix in a special poultice to draw out an abcess. Poor Sparks is on 3 legs and we're pretty sure that's what it is. Darn horse.

I'm happy to pay you for it and I'd REALLY appreciate it. :huggy::huggy:

I've left messages for a few people who will be there tomorrow, but honestly, not many people feed bran or have it on hand.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Wow, I'm sorry to hear about that. No Bran here either. I will check around for you and let you know if I come up with anything. :howdy:

Sparks

Thanks anyway guys. :howdy: I'll be parked in my usual spot if anyone happens to find some bran.

Good luck to everyone.

Robin

I have bran but....I am not going, if BZ is she can stop by the farm and get some for you...:coffee:

eventertblover

are we talking like rice bran?
probably a dumb question.
but if so. i can bring some for you.
i dont really know who you are or where you park lol but ill check back here before i leave in the morning. if thats what you need.

Robin

are we talking like rice bran?
probably a dumb question.
but if so. i can bring some for you.
i dont really know who you are or where you park lol but ill check back here before i leave in the morning. if thats what you need.

Wheat Bran...what you make a bran mash for the horses to keep them regular.