Smha

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Anyone going? I will be taking both Sadie and Elvis (AKA"My Little Pony"). If you see us come say hello! I have to go get ready now. I will check back in later, now that my computer is up and running again. :howdy:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Sadielady said:
Anyone going? I will be taking both Sadie and Elvis (AKA"My Little Pony"). If you see us come say hello! I have to go get ready now. I will check back in later, now that my computer is up and running again. :howdy:

Hey Sadie,

Hope you and your clients have a great show. :cartwheel Sure hope the rings don't get as sloppy as they were last weekend.

K

Katie

I am going on Sunday. Hubby and I are spending Saturday night doing stuff together, so I can go to a show on Sunday. I am doing the Green Pleasure, Green Hunter, Sr. Pleasure, and Model Gelding.

BZHorseMomE

Eventer29 said:
We are going saturday for the jumper classes and one of my kids will be doing the western walk class.

Are you going to the Columbia Show on Sunday?? They have Jumper classes too.

Have a great show on Saturday!! :yay:

Eventer29

Yes we are going to Columbia. Think Id rather just do Columbia, need to get some farm work done (course won't get much done in the rain anyways), but sis wants to do the 4' jumper class saturday. Hopefully it dosen't rain.
I really liked Columbia when we did their last show. My kids seemed to really enjoy the fun, relaxed show. The one particularly liked being able to cheer us on without getting funny looks, since all the other farms were doing it too. She is a very vocal, happy go lucky, encouraging person.

K

Katie

Eventer29 said:
Yes we are going to Columbia. Think Id rather just do Columbia, need to get some farm work done (course won't get much done in the rain anyways), but sis wants to do the 4' jumper class saturday. Hopefully it dosen't rain.
I really liked Columbia when we did their last show. My kids seemed to really enjoy the fun, relaxed show. The one particularly liked being able to cheer us on without getting funny looks, since all the other farms were doing it too. She is a very vocal, happy go lucky, encouraging person.

That is one thing that I liked about SMHA. When I placed in my pleasure class I heard a big yell from people. I don't know who it was, but it made me feel better!

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
they have no speed classes, plus I have a two day show this weekend...
if i didn't have that i would have took Bones in western pleasure classes...

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I'll be there. I'm not sure what classes I'm doing yet. I rode in my jumping saddle for the first time since November on Monday. It felt so weird. Peanut loves to jump, I used to be good at it...now I'm horrible. I'll probably do either senior pleasure or green or novice horse pleasure. I don't know. I'm also so supposed to do a pairs class, but I don't see it on the class list.

You can't miss us, say "hi". I will have my camera there, if people let me know I'll try to photograph them.

Last edited:
K

Katie

Phyxius said:
I'll be there. I'm not sure what classes I'm doing yet. I rode in my jumping saddle for the first time since November on Monday. It felt so weird. Peanut loves to jump, I used to be good at it...now I'm horrible. I'll probably do either senior pleasure or green or novice horse pleasure. I don't know. I'm also so supposed to do a pairs class, but I don't see it on the class list.

You can't miss us, say "hi". If I'm not riding I will have my camera there, if people let me know I'll try to photograph them.

WOOHOHO..

I hope Peanut is there. I want to meet the infamous Peanut.

BZHorseMomE

Eventer29 said:

Well the footing at Columbia is a little better then PG so even with rain it should be a good show. Sure can appreciate a good jumper round!! :yahoo:

BZHorseMomE

Hey Katie,

You have a great show and can't wait to hear how you do.

Phyxius,

Looking forward to your pictures from SMHA and good luck with peanut!!

FrmGrl

Get some!
Eve and I will try again. This time without the bucking and rearing. Doing green hunter 5 and under and open green. Good luck to all!! :howdy:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
FrmGrl said:
Eve and I will try again. This time without the bucking and rearing. Doing green hunter 5 and under and open green. Good luck to all!! :howdy:

Good luck to you and all that will be showing. :yahoo:

K

Katie

Loper said:
What day are you guys going? I'm going to try to come and check it out,

Sunday.

Saturday is western, saddle seat, driving, and trail.

Sunday is the hunter classes.

Eventer29

Dont forget the Jumper classes on saturday! Not fair! why cant MSA and SMHA have hunters and jumpers on the same day!! Well maybe when my hunter gets going again I'll be able to meet/say hi to yall. Once some of the other things around here settle down I'll probably bring the kids to SMHA sundays, and maybe sis will take her/ride my greenies. Both the kids and greenies need exposure and we found that the "schooling day" at MSA is not really the place for that. I have heard that SMHA is a litle more low key. Really dont want to go back to MW w/ only their couple lil hunterhacky classes.

fredsaid2

Eventer29 said:
Dont forget the Jumper classes on saturday! Not fair! why cant MSA and SMHA have hunters and jumpers on the same day!! Well maybe when my hunter gets going again I'll be able to meet/say hi to yall. Once some of the other things around here settle down I'll probably bring the kids to SMHA sundays, and maybe sis will take her/ride my greenies. Both the kids and greenies need exposure and we found that the "schooling day" at MSA is not really the place for that. I have heard that SMHA is a litle more low key. Really dont want to go back to MW w/ only their couple lil hunterhacky classes.

What about the AMIT shows at Bobby's? I don't know what their class list is but if you want low-key it's the place. They have a good sized ring, everyone's always said the footing is good. I think you just call for the list, someone here will supply the phone number if you're interested.