Smha

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Did anyone else go?

I know I talked to crpc who was slumming it with the hunters. :buddies: But, otherwise the classes seemed pretty small and I didn't see too many familiar faces.

crpc

:angel: I can't keep my identity secret if you tell people I was there!!!

J/K, I was there with a friend. Kind of dreary out and umh; I really was confused on what takes so long?! Why can't you just go in the ring when the class opens? Don't ya'll want to go home?:confused:

btw my friend loves your horse.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
:angel: I can't keep my identity secret if you tell people I was there!!!

J/K, I was there with a friend. Kind of dreary out and umh; I really was confused on what takes so long?! Why can't you just go in the ring when the class opens? Don't ya'll want to go home?:confused:

btw my friend loves your horse.

Ooops! Well, there were lots of people there just not as many as usual maybe noone will know. Maybe noone will notice. :whistle:

This wasn't as bad as some, I can't wait til high summer when it's 100 degrees and there are 30 people in each OF class. :bigwhoop:

My horse is good, I really should do more jumping so I'm not a total spaz at the show. As I said, I'm not sure why he puts up with me. :love: It must be all the carrots and apples he gets in his feed bucket.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Where you there taking pics? I didn't see your big guy there.

I was there. BZ was there.

Hmmmm, I didn't see you guys. Well, I don't know you but I do know BZ.

I was in ring 1. Schooling hunter 2'3" and low working hunter 2'6".

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Hmmmm, I didn't see you guys. Well, I don't know you but I do know BZ.

I was in ring 1. Schooling hunter 2'3" and low working hunter 2'6".

Phyxius, sorry I missed you yesterday. I was there around 7am, but had to leave by 1pm. My oldest had a soccer game at Hallowing Point Park in the afternoon. It was a good game and they won 7-0!!!

How did Peanut do?

crpc I'm bummed I didn't get to see you either.:howdy:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Where you there taking pics? I didn't see your big guy there.

I was there. BZ was there.

Sparks I wish I had, had more time to chat. I was able to catch you hacking in one of her classes and I heard your named call often. Funny thing was there were a few people up at the show that had bay horses that looked like your avatar. After asking two riders on bay horses if they were you I finally found you. It was a bit cold, but at least we didn't have the rain they had during the Saturday show.

Sparks

Sparks I wish I had, had more time to chat. I was able to catch you hacking in one of her classes and I heard your named call often. Funny thing was there were a few people up at the show that had bay horses that looked like your avatar. After asking two riders on bay horses if they were you I finally found you. It was a bit cold, but at least we didn't have the rain they had during the Saturday show.

All those darn bays look alike...Yes, she was a very good baby!

It was really nice to meet you. :howdy:

It did get chilly, I was very glad to get home curl up on the couch!!

Sparks

How did you guys do?????? (my icons are not working :( )

Hey Sadie. How's FL? Warmer than here I'm sure. That was a nice ad in the Equiery for you this month. This board has been very quiet since you left = boring.:whistle:

The little mare was really good. Though I did fall off first thing in the a.m. schooling. No biggie though. Apparently I was #6 to hit the dirt and it was only 8am. :lmao:

She was champion in her pleasure division. Didn't pin well in 5 & under and Green hunter but that's ok, I was really pleased with how she behaved.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Hey Sadie. How's FL? Warmer than here I'm sure. That was a nice ad in the Equiery for you this month. This board has been very quiet since you left = boring.:whistle:

The little mare was really good. Though I did fall off first thing in the a.m. schooling. No biggie though. Apparently I was #6 to hit the dirt and it was only 8am. :lmao:

She was champion in her pleasure division. Didn't pin well in 5 & under and Green hunter but that's ok, I was really pleased with how she behaved.

I haven't seen the ad yet, but a friend from MD is coming to visit this weekend and is going to bring me some. I made a lot of great friends up in MD, some obvious enemies too (not intentionally), but the friends made my stay in MD memorable!! I love our new house here in Jax. We have 8.1 acres and the horses are in my yard.
I was looking at the highs and lows this week and the lows are very similar and Fl is about 9 degrees warmer than there.
I have been so busy unpacking I haven't figured out the show schedule here yet, but I do know that I only have to drive 9 miles to get there!!! (still no icons!!)

Congrats on your Champion!!! We all hit the ground once in a while.

Sparks

I haven't seen the ad yet, but a friend from MD is coming to visit this weekend and is going to bring me some. I made a lot of great friends up in MD, some obvious enemies too (not intentionally), but the friends made my stay in MD memorable!! I love our new house here in Jax. We have 8.1 acres and the horses are in my yard.
I was looking at the highs and lows this week and the lows are very similar and Fl is about 9 degrees warmer than there.
I have been so busy unpacking I haven't figured out the show schedule here yet, but I do know that I only have to drive 9 miles to get there!!! (still no icons!!)

Congrats on your Champion!!! We all hit the ground once in a while.

http://classified.equiery.com/foto/762783disp.jpg
See if this link works to the ad.

Yeah, falling off is not a big deal, I just don't bounce as well as I use to :lmao: My right arm is still killing me, think I really strained a muscle.