Smithsonian to Exhibit Rare Pearls

D

dems4me

Would that be the reason for all the guardplanes/fighter planes flying over head all day that I've been trying to calmly ignore all day and not create a panic post about :shrug: Personally, I just wish it would stop... you can't see nothing you just hear the roar getting louder and louder and LOUDER and then it goes away... then comes back...I know it shouldn't but it just grates my nerves... is it due in part because of the smithsonian displaying the pearls :shrug:

D

dems4me

AC/DC said:
:shrug: I have no idea, I don't hear a thing.......:ohwell:

:frown: they stopped for the moment... try going to your highest level in your building -- maybe it woudl be more noticable then...:shrug:

citysherry

I Need a Beer
dems4me said:
:frown: they stopped for the moment... try going to your highest level in your building -- maybe it woudl be more noticable then...:shrug:

Dems, I think it was crabcake that explained that you hear the jets more when there is significant cloud cover as there was not long ago. I'm not sure but I think the jets do a grid pattern over the city every day and on cloudy days we just hear them more :shrug:

D

dems4me

citysherry said:
Dems, I think it was crabcake that explained that you hear the jets more when there is significant cloud cover as there was not long ago. I'm not sure but I think the jets do a grid pattern over the city every day and on cloudy days we just hear them more :shrug:

it's been cloudy since that day a few months ago :banghead: it hasn't happened as often as then... this is a steady grid pattern they must be running... one or two here and there is fine... it's the steady for 3 hours or so that bother me... :shrug: Eitherway, I guess they read my post... they stopped... :lol:

D

dems4me

somdcrab said:
dems you left your helmet @ home again :confused: :huggy:

:shrug: rumor has it from a well-reknown environmentalist that they make good bird nests... and provides soft bedding for egg laying :yay: