Smokey the Painter

gemma_rae

There was a Scottish painter named Smokey MacVavrek who was very interested in making a penny where he could, so he often thinned down his paint to make it go a wee bit further.

As it happened, he got away with this for some time, but eventually the local church decided to do a big restoration job on the outside of one of their biggest buildings. Smokey put in a bid, and, because his price was so low, he got the job. So he set about erecting the scaffolding and setting up the planks, and buying the paint and, yes, I am sorry to say, thinning it down with turpentine.

Well, Smokey was up on the scaffolding, painting away, the job nearly completed, when suddenly there was a horrendous clap of thunder, the sky opened, and the rain poured down washing the thinned paint from all over the church and knocking Smokey clear off the scaffold to land on the lawn among the gravestones, surrounded by telltale puddles of the thinned and useless paint.

Smokey was no fool. He knew this was a judgment from the Almighty, so he got down on his knees and cried:
"Oh, God, Oh God, forgive me; what should I do?"

And from the thunder, a mighty voice spoke.....

"Repaint! And thin no more!"

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
1413986582463_Image_galleryImage_MANDATORY_CREDIT_Tim_Char.JPG

This_person

There was a Scottish painter named Smokey MacVavrek who was very interested in making a penny where he could, so he often thinned down his paint to make it go a wee bit further.

As it happened, he got away with this for some time, but eventually the local church decided to do a big restoration job on the outside of one of their biggest buildings. Smokey put in a bid, and, because his price was so low, he got the job. So he set about erecting the scaffolding and setting up the planks, and buying the paint and, yes, I am sorry to say, thinning it down with turpentine.

Well, Smokey was up on the scaffolding, painting away, the job nearly completed, when suddenly there was a horrendous clap of thunder, the sky opened, and the rain poured down washing the thinned paint from all over the church and knocking Smokey clear off the scaffold to land on the lawn among the gravestones, surrounded by telltale puddles of the thinned and useless paint.

Smokey was no fool. He knew this was a judgment from the Almighty, so he got down on his knees and cried:

luvmygdaughters

:lmao:

luvmygdaughters

When the Romans captured Jesus Christ and were preparing to crucify him on the cross, Paul, his beloved disciple, was kneeling in the back praying for him. He heard Jesus's voice calling him, "Paul...Paul" He fought his way to the front of the crowd and was almost at the bottom of the cross, when the soldiers ordered him back, they beat him with chains and whips and eventually,Paul was at the back again, but than he heard his voice again, "Paul...Paul" Once again,Paul fought his way to front and was beaten and sent back. This went on a few times. Finally, the soldiers gave in. Paul, bloodied and broken, dragged his self to the bottom of the cross, looked up at Jesus and said, "I'm here Lord, what is it that you've been trying to tell me. The Lord looked down at Paul, smiled and a very soft voice said

"Paul, I can see your house from up here"

I know, I know, I'm going to Hell for that one!!

Last edited: