Smow reports!

shilo

Grass still poking through here in Ridge but steady coming down.

Attachments

• 12-4 066 (2).jpg
    12-4 066 (2).jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 83

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I just returned from a trip home to eat lunch..a good inch on the ground in Piney Point. Nothing to fuss over, that's for sure.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Bus filled up at 11th Street...we left 50 people at the rest of the stops. MTA did not authorize extra buses...Next regular runs do not start until almost 3.

SeptemberLady

Brown-Eyed Girl
Looking at the cam from My Fox DC, traffic looks horrible.

Remember the ice storm back in the 90's....commute was about 6 hours!

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
I usually hop on the bus at 19th and K, but from the sound of things I may wait it out and leave later. It may take me an hour to get there on the Circulator anyway (unless I just decide to huff it from Georgetown :starcat:).

OldHillcrestGuy

Just went from Charlotte Hall to Marlboro, (50 minutes usually 35) roads are getting bad quickly. Some parts they need to be plowed because of the pile up of snow between lanes. Saw 4 accidents along the way.

SeptemberLady

Brown-Eyed Girl
I usually hop on the bus at 19th and K, but from the sound of things I may wait it out and leave later. It may take me an hour to get there on the Circulator anyway (unless I just decide to huff it from Georgetown :starcat:).

That's what I am thinking, but would like to get to my car before dark. By the way the traffic looks though, may take more than 2 hours.

I'm gonna go shovel some snow now. I think I learned to like it last year. I've waited a long time for a chance to do it again - but, finally, the wait is over. :starcat:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm gonna go shovel some snow now. I think I learned to like it last year. I've waited a long time for a chance to do it again - but, finally, the wait is over. :starcat:
Ha. I went out earlier with the shovel. Scoop, scoop, scoo.....Hmmmm.....

Back in the garage for the leaf blower. *Va-RUNRUNRUNRUNRUN* Made all gone in no time.