Smow reports!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
This is odd snow. The crystals are so tiny. Nothing to slow their fall.

I think you should be provided with a multi million dollar grant to study the aerodynamics of snowflakes. While you're at it, perhaps you could write us up a report on just how slick snot is. Especially in relation to snow. May as well compare it to sh1t, soap and syrup as well.

Let me know if that's not enough dough.

:buddies:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
:lmao:

What is it about dog slobber that is sssoo freakin hard to get off windows anyways? That crap is like cement when it drys!

:jet: :huggy:

are you at my house??? cleaning the glass slidin door? oohhh Jameo I :love: ya!! here let me help... spray with windex... let sit.... take single edge razor and shave it off! .... wipe with towel and repeat till clean and you can see thru it!! :yay:

Jameo

What?!
:jet: :huggy:

are you at my house??? cleaning the glass slidin door? oohhh Jameo I :love: ya!! here let me help... spray with windex... let sit.... take single edge razor and shave it off! .... wipe with towel and repeat till clean and you can see thru it!! :yay:

:lmao: Razor! Great idea!

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
co worker went out on her break..... and said the road are starting to become smow covered... :banghead: with only a sm amt of melting/clear area

parking lots are smow covered....

and noted everything is slick.

anyone looking to leave to head home.. go now :yay:

waiting for other co worker to get back.... she had to go far into Chuck U.... stand by for update