Smow?

dgates80

Land of the lost
Looking at the Weather Underground forecast, maybe some smow? The temps are too warm really for a "decent" smow, probably just "wintery mix", unless it last into the evening hours.

In any case it is gonna be pretty cold for the next few days.

But feel free to strip the grocery store shelves bare of milk, bread, tp, and beer, as it is a tradition to do so. Oh, and be sure to close the schools, base, etc. It's what we do.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Not one flake here in PF, but my weather app has a smowflake showing at all times today. :mad:

Escalade14

Go Rams!
It's snowing here in La Plata. Barely sticking except for some car bumpers. Edit: starting to stick to hedges and evergreen trees.

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
So the smow finally showed up in PF, not sticking to our road, but there is a light dusting on the ground and fences. :yay:

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Holy sh!t batman, OMG LOL WTF BBQ........
That four letter word is sticking here now, the ground is white.

Wow. Just made a fast run to the store for milk, eggs and bread. I had enough TP. Shelves are empty, parking lots jammed. Filled up the truck and a 55 gallon drum of gas, bought another ton of pellets.

Think I'll be ok until tomorrow? :ohwell:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We went grocery shopping yesterday (with a special trip to Whole Foods for their wildly expensive but highly attractive produce) and got steaks with the plan of grilling them this afternoon and having them with a nice green salad.

Yeah.

So anyway, we have enough food supplies to survive this Blizzard of '16 in style.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Coming down pretty good in Saint Inigoes. I've got the lights on the tree on, I'm making cookies, and in a few minutes I'm watching White Christmas.

I love that!

It seems we may have a more significant snow event this weekend. We shall see.

Popster

Capture.JPG

Chris0nllyn

It most definitely will not be anything major this upcoming weekend. 5 days is still way too far out to estimate snowfall totals.

That being said, I'd be ok with it. Makes for good duck/goose hunting.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I was looking at where my folks are, near Charlottesville, VA, ... they were supposed to get 12+ as of yesterday, 8-12" today. I have a sneaky suspicion this will rapidly downgrade.

We (brother and I) were going to stop and pickup a couple 1950 Lincoln flathead V-8s in Roanaoke on Saturday and head on down to family's place in Danville.

Thinking we'll postpone a week.....

glhs837

Power with Control
Gonna make damn sure the ex-riding mower current snow plow is ready to roll. Weights and chains, grab ethanol free gas.