SMOW!

frequentflier

happy to be living
Jazz had mentioned in anther thread that she was making bean soup and cornbread. That sounded so good...mine turned out great and I look forward to having more today.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Mixing here on the River for now. BLECH The LW is throwing some chicken and dumplings in the crock pot, so at least we have that to look forward to this evening.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Jazz had mentioned in anther thread that she was making bean soup and cornbread. That sounded so good...mine turned out great and I look forward to having more today.
Awesome and glad it in turned out well. :yahoo: Jazz is still making this. :lol: Beans have soaked overnight and getting ready to put everything together to cook. But no cornbread. Got a sourdough baguette yesterday and will be making garlic bread with it. Mmm...

Still snowing its butt off here, but mostly sticking to the grass although it looks like the roads are getting slushy. ❄

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Went into Leonardtown Food Lion for a few things and came out to a winter wonderland. The parking lot and roads were covered. It got wetter as I got closer to home, but it was still falling at a pretty good rate. The boatyard ought to be lovely tomorrow.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Awesome and glad it in turned out well. :yahoo: Jazz is still making this. :lol: Beans have soaked overnight and getting ready to put everything together to cook. But no cornbread. Got a sourdough baguette yesterday and will be making garlic bread with it. Mmm...

Still snowing its butt off here, but mostly sticking to the grass although it looks like the roads are getting slushy. ❄

There are two to three inches of wet and heavy snow and it is coming down real steady here. Trees and bush branches bowed. The birds are hitting my feeders hard!
Just had breakfast and can't wait to have some soup and salad later! I only soaked the beans for about three hours and then threw everything in the crock pot on high for six hours.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
There are two to three inches of wet and heavy snow and it is coming down real steady here. Trees and bush branches bowed. The birds are hitting my feeders hard!
Just had breakfast and can't wait to have some soup and salad later! I only soaked the beans for about three hours and then threw everything in the crock pot on high for six hours.
A bit less snow here, but it's sticking to everything now and the flakes are HUGE. :shocking: Just put the soup in the crockpot and will have a nice supper in about 6 hours. 😋

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
These two can't get enough.