SMQHA Tack Swap

crazyropes

Our 4-H Club is not holding our tack swap this year SMQHA is doing it. I already reserved a table to sell my bridles and now my vinyl Decals and Magnets and my custom glass etching.

I'm not sure if everyone knows about it so I'm trying to spread the word for them too.

their flyer is on the 4-H web site Mounted Wanderer's 4-H Horse and Pony Club - click on equine events and you can find the flyer. The tack swap is December 6th in La Plata by Highway Stables.

I hope to see you all there
Deb
Crazy Ropes By Debbie Hanson
DECALS BY DEBBIE - Home

C

campinmutt

I have a table too for the MElaleuca stuff....I hope we get a good turn out. I think I will bring my used balnkets and hoods too. I have so many, I geuss they are easy to collect !!
joy said they are all but full so if anyone wants a table they should call now.sounds like alot of people have stuff to sell.I want to find a used saddle for tay to use as a work saddle

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
I have a table too for the MElaleuca stuff....I hope we get a good turn out. I think I will bring my used balnkets and hoods too. I have so many, I geuss they are easy to collect !!
joy said they are all but full so if anyone wants a table they should call now.sounds like alot of people have stuff to sell.I want to find a used saddle for tay to use as a work saddle

what is melaleuca?

C

campinmutt

it is a wellness company...some of the products can even be used on horses...PM me if you want more info..or stop bythe tack swap..I will be there!!

Spicober

it is a wellness company...some of the products can even be used on horses...PM me if you want more info..or stop bythe tack swap..I will be there!!

Oooh, I did Melaluca for a little bit. It is really nice stuff....LOVE LOVE LOVE the candles!!! Especially the PUMPKIN LOL!!

C

campinmutt

Pumpkin is my favorite...but then I want pie!! I do like the Melaleuca stuff...makes me feel like I am doing all I can to provide a safe home for my kids and ets ...oh and hubby too!!

crazyropes

Tack Swap

I know kim is bringing lots of Brayer horses some are New In the Box. and alot of tack too She has lots of boots too. She has two spaces at the tack swap. Being close to Christmass it will be a great way to get some christmass items.

I will also have my stuff my Bridles & Reins Crazy Ropes By Debbie Hanson
my decals DECALS BY DEBBIE - Home
and I also do custom glass etching too

My mom got a space too to sell some of her wood working she makes christmass decorations they are really cute.

Pass the word around I hope they have a HUGH Turn Out.