SMST Early Contest Winners Have Been Drawn !

somdshootnet

Congratulations to Jason Guy of Leonardtown and Sharon Graham of Lusby. They have both won Free Turkey Shoot Rounds cards for the North Beach VFD weekly Turkey Shoots from the SMST early December 14, 2009 monthly prize contest.

They have their prizes and if you want yours, go to Southern Maryland Shooting Times now at Southern Maryland Shooting Times - www.SOMDSHOOT.net and submit your entry today.

The next prize contest will be held on December 31, 2009, so, enter today !

Congratulations to Jason Guy of Leonardtown and Sharon Graham of Lusby. They have both won Free Turkey Shoot Rounds cards for the North Beach VFD weekly Turkey Shoots from the SMST early December 14, 2009 monthly prize contest.

They have their prizes and if you want yours, go to Southern Maryland Shooting Times now at Southern Maryland Shooting Times - www.SOMDSHOOT.net and submit your entry today.

Well crap, I was hopin' huntr1 would be the winner... :ohwell:

saggy

Saggy

:yahoo:1st thing I've won in 25 years! Thank you and I will try to shoot straight. Guess I'll have to leave my banana clip home. Once again, Thank you-it really did make my day.:howdy: