SMTR Easter Ride Flyer is March 16

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
They are, I just joined at Skyview in Sept. and specifically asked if the membership would be good for this year. It'd be stupid to join for one trail ride just to have to join again. :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I thought mine were paid when Mingiz and I did the truegrit ride..if not I will pay the first ride of the year :yay:

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
The ride flyer is up (in .pdf)

Rides and Events click on the March ride.

Enjoy!

Can't wait .. I wish this weather would cooperate so I can get some riding in before then .Dr Stott is coming Saturday to check out Rocky and Amira coggins and make sure everyone is good and ready to go for this riding season :yahoo:. My friend Kim is supposed to be bringing extra horses (If she comes) for my hubby and son to ride , so hopefully we can all ride the ride .. Can't wait to get own place so hubby and son can get their own horses . well horse and pony...

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Can't wait .. I wish this weather would cooperate so I can get some riding in before then .Dr Stott is coming Saturday to check out Rocky and Amira coggins and make sure everyone is good and ready to go for this riding season :yahoo:. My friend Kim is supposed to be bringing extra horses (If she comes) for my hubby and son to ride , so hopefully we can all ride the ride .. Can't wait to get own place so hubby and son can get their own horses . well horse and pony...
Nice new AV!! :biggrin:
Check with me on the extra horse too. I have great horses, but i'm not good at babysitting the riders. :lol: