Smtr Fall Pleasure Ride

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
:howdy: SUNDAY at Skyview Farm.
This trail ride is a great one for all riders. This is a beautiful private farm and we have a rare opportunity to ride there. See ya there!
And BTW Don't forget your helmets...cause they are required :razz:.
Click here.........www.smtr.org/trailrideflyer

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
:howdy: I'm Mary and I will be around the registration table selling t-shirts.
Have you ridden at Skyview before? I missed last years ride but I heard that everyone had alot of fun on the jumps!
I hope to see there!

DQ2B

Anyone know how many miles the ride will be or if there is an option to do less than the full ride (might need to get back earlier for the babysitter).

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
DQ2B said:
Anyone know how many miles the ride will be or if there is an option to do less than the full ride (might need to get back earlier for the babysitter).
Percy is out marking the trails today. Hopefully she will be on later today and let you know how long the ride is. I do remember that there are alot of crossings and I am sure that one of the girls at the registration desk could let you know which one would take you back to shorten the ride.

Sparks

mygoldnhorse said:
:howdy: We need name tags with our forum names so that we will know who each other is:razz:

If I go, we will wear our "sparks" saddle pad. Mostly because I have a huge pile of pads to wash and I know that one is still clean :razz:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mygoldnhorse said:
Hey Paso! How Vince getting along with his missing parts? He probably still has enough testoserone going on to last him another month or so :lmao:.

Not done yet...lol

Sold my yearling out of him goes next week

Working on a deal with Condesa and her suckling filly right now..

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Pasofever said:
Not done yet...lol

Sold my yearling out of him goes next week

Working on a deal with Condesa and her suckling filly right now..

It's alot of work isn't it? When we were breeding our QH stud it was a never ended job. Always another job to do before the current one I was working on was finished. The babies are adorable but very time consuming that is if you want to produce something worth while. I can only imagine all the work you put into them.
Hey...Happy told me that Marilyn's mare had a colt. Have you seen him yet?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
If this one is this weekend then I am going (I think). Phyxius do you still have an extra horse? Frmgl wants to go but thinks she need to be specially invited. :razz:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mygoldnhorse said:
It's alot of work isn't it? When we were breeding our QH stud it was a never ended job. Always another job to do before the current one I was working on was finished. The babies are adorable but very time consuming that is if you want to produce something worth while. I can only imagine all the work you put into them.
Hey...Happy told me that Marilyn's mare had a colt. Have you seen him yet?

No I have not seen him but I need to..He is out of Vence too..she says he has 4 white socks..I need to see that...

Yeah no money in the breeding either I would rather trail ride with my crazy ass friends..... :huggy: yep including you..

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Sadielady said:
If this one is this weekend then I am going (I think). Phyxius do you still have an extra horse? Frmgl wants to go but thinks she need to be specially invited. :razz:

I do, but since I'm taking Peanut someone would have to trailer her down there. She's a good girl frmgrl could jump her some too.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Sadielady said:

Giddy is not going if she wants to ride Bubba..