SMTR Fathers Day ride flyer Up

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Posted to the SMTR website - Ride is June 8.

FREE tack cleaning for all the Dads, tack cleaning for non-dads for a donation to the SMTR youth club is also available!

SMTR Home Page

As is the the clinic flyer for Cedarville.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
:howdy:just a reminder about Sunday's ride. Concaster State Forest has some beautiful wooded trails...And don't forget the youth group is cleaning Dad's tack free. Hope to see you there.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
It was hot :hot: We walked the entire ride and ours were sweating but they would have been sweating if they were just standing around too. They weren't blowing at all, but we took it real easy too.
In the woods, it was nice, slight breeze, deep shade, and most of the ride really was in the woods! It was a beautiful ride.
A welshy ran off from it's young rider when the rider hopped off and let the reins go, but all was well when the ride host hunted it down! What a cute little pony it was too. Otherwise, a lovely ride.
SMTR youth even made a little money cleaning tack for dads and other folks!

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
It was hot :hot: We walked the entire ride and ours were sweating but they would have been sweating if they were just standing around too. They weren't blowing at all, but we took it real easy too.
In the woods, it was nice, slight breeze, deep shade, and most of the ride really was in the woods! It was a beautiful ride.
A welshy ran off from it's young rider when the rider hopped off and let the reins go, but all was well when the ride host hunted it down! What a cute little pony it was too. Otherwise, a lovely ride.
SMTR youth even made a little money cleaning tack for dads and other folks!
Im glad you guys had a good ride. Too hot for me and my guys. They were in the small pond cooling off or in the shade of the run ins or under a stall fan ....and I was at the mall:diva: