SMTR Judged Ride Flyer Nov 9, 2008

SugarNSpikes

Sounds awesome. We'll be there. And possibly bringing along a 3 year old for his first away from home trail ride tooo. x]

ElliesMom

First trail ride with my new husband/son horse (Randy Boy)!!!! My sons first official trail ride, sooooo excited for him.

My GF is bringing her lovely green bean (John) too.

Of course the tank is cominf too.

BTW looking for a saddle place up near rosatyville/upper marlboro area that will fit big girl if I bring her up there????

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
First trail ride with my new husband/son horse (Randy Boy)!!!! My sons first official trail ride, sooooo excited for him.

BTW looking for a saddle place up near rosatyville/upper marlboro area that will fit big girl if I bring her up there????

Gayers is in Upper Marlboro.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!

Remember to put a green ribbon in his tail for a green bean :biggrin:

SouthernMdRocks

Thanks rocks, finally found it after searching forever. Thanks troops.
You're welcome...Leonard is really good at fitting saddles...but just to let you know is advance..he's a talker!!!! And don't mention Ortho-Flex or flex panels...he'll ramble on about how much he hates them. Nice guy though and he doesn't try to sell you the most expensive thing in the store!!:yay:

ElliesMom

a 2 yr old qh mutt thing. Hes been getting some light riding but this will be his big social debut!!!

It means and inexperienced horse, one who is learning about being ridden by humans.

Paso, if you cant find someone to ride w/ I will lend you my son on his walker, they should keep up. Or you could ride like slugs w/ us.

SouthernMdRocks

a 2 yr old qh mutt thing. Hes been getting some light riding but this will be his big social debut!!!

It means and inexperienced horse, one who is learning about being ridden by humans.

Paso, if you cant find someone to ride w/ I will lend you my son on his walker, they should keep up. Or you could ride like slugs w/ us.

Oh I see, I have a few like that...

ElliesMom

That was sooooo much fun, realize how much I missed you all, it was so good to see everyone I am used to seeing and a TON of new faces which is awesome too.

Thanks for still being there to grab my awards late too. See you all again soon. Next time I will bring the husband I think and not the boy.

Giddy up!

You're welcome...Leonard is really good at fitting saddles...but just to let you know is advance..he's a talker!!!! And don't mention Ortho-Flex or flex panels...he'll ramble on about how much he hates them. Nice guy though and he doesn't try to sell you the most expensive thing in the store!!:yay:
Oh my god ya dont have to tell me, went up to leonards last night to look at some endurance saddles and 2hrs later he was still full steam talking! He is very good at fitting saddles though. Got a appt. with him this week to bring down a handful to try out.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Oh my god ya dont have to tell me, went up to leonards last night to look at some endurance saddles and 2hrs later he was still full steam talking! He is very good at fitting saddles though. Got a appt. with him this week to bring down a handful to try out.

He is a nice guy. I need a new jumping saddle for Red in the spring time. I might have him come down and fit him.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Anyone know about a tack shop in va that sells lots of saddles and stuff? or where is that place in huntingtown or thereabouts that has a lot of them? is that where you're talking about?