SMTR Peeps

mingiz

Horse Poor
How are ya doing with getting pledges for the St Jude's Ride... :howdy: I'm turning mine in today. I won't be at the ride it self, but I will be riding at Grave's instead...:yahoo:So my ride will be more demanding and longer:lmao:
My total count is 425.00 :buddies: I hope that SMTR has a good turn out and pledge count for St. Jude's......:jerry:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
How are ya doing with getting pledges for the St Jude's Ride... :howdy: I'm turning mine in today. I won't be at the ride it self, but I will be riding at Grave's instead...:yahoo:So my ride will be more demanding and longer:lmao:
My total count is 425.00 :buddies: I hope that SMTR has a good turn out and pledge count for St. Jude's......:jerry:

$350.00 so far for me. Great Job J!

ElliesMom

I really dont know anyone, so I'll just come and give 20$ for myself to ride. After all its a good cause.

Hey anyone mind me joining up to simply ride w/ them when I get there??? All my 'buddies' have bailed on me again!

That and I will have a spare spot in my trailer again if anyne relatively close needs a lift. 20607

Last edited:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
I really dont know anyone, so I'll just come and give 20$ for myself to ride. After all its a good cause.

Hey anyone mind me joining up to simply ride w/ them when I get there??? All my 'buddies' have bailed on me again!

That and I will have a spare spot in my trailer again if anyne relatively close needs a lift. 20607

:howdy: There will be a bunch of us going out together and you are welcome to join us.