SMTR Ride at Cremona December 6th

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
This ride benefits the Tri County Youth organization.

The ride flyer is included.

Attachments

• CremonaRideDec09.pdf
    69.1 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:

DFSquare

DFSquare did you break the news to the boys yet

I finally told them. They are supposed to be doing their morning routines so we can make sure they have warm clothes. Weather said it's going to be mid-40's!

Those boys are gonna need thermals riding western. At least when we rode english we kept warm with all the posting. :dye: You've corrupted us!!!!!

CountryLady

luvmyponies
I finally told them. They are supposed to be doing their morning routines so we can make sure they have warm clothes. Weather said it's going to be mid-40's!

Those boys are gonna need thermals riding western. At least when we rode english we kept warm with all the posting. :dye: You've corrupted us!!!!!

Contrary to popular belief, western is not :evil: all that bad, now is it?
Yeah I was going to tell you to wear thermals. (or at least bring them) :whistle:

CountryLady

luvmyponies
All this nastiness today is supposed to clear up by 8pm. Supposed to be clear skies tomorrow, with the highs just barely in the 40's :yikes: Brrrrr!! Dress warmly for the ride!:biggrin:

Duckz

The first twenty minutes of the ride was GREAT...and then I got a huge chunk of mud flung in my eye:cds:

Thanks to all the nice people who offered me water, booze, food, etc on my way back in :buddies:

devinej

The first twenty minutes of the ride was GREAT...and then I got a huge chunk of mud flung in my eye:cds:

Thanks to all the nice people who offered me water, booze, food, etc on my way back in :buddies:

shakey says he is VERY sorry:whistle:

CountryLady

luvmyponies

oh, thats too bad. I hope your eye is ok. were you able to finish the ride?

It was a beee-u-tee-ful day, and a very nice ride. A little chilly tacking up, but it warmed up some once we got out there. FOOD was very good after the ride, Especially the pork BAR-B-Q.
It was worth it too, $5.00 all you could eat.
(and a worthy cause)

Too bad more people didn't show up. :whistle:

Fair weater riders I guess. :killingme

Duckz

oh, thats too bad. I hope your eye is ok. were you able to finish the ride?

It was a beee-u-tee-ful day, and a very nice ride. A little chilly tacking up, but it warmed up some once we got out there. FOOD was very good after the ride, Especially the pork BAR-B-Q.
It was worth it too, $5.00 all you could eat.
(and a worthy cause)

Too bad more people didn't show up. :whistle:

Fair weater riders I guess. :killingme

I was done for the day! My sainted horse got me back to the trailer even though I was blind as a bat. Mom and Dad had to come drive the trailer and take me to urgent care.

Devine, tell Shakey not to worry about it :buddies: Next time we'll lead :lmao:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
I was done for the day! My sainted horse got me back to the trailer even though I was blind as a bat. Mom and Dad had to come drive the trailer and take me to urgent care.

Devine, tell Shakey not to worry about it :buddies: Next time we'll lead :lmao:
Lucky you, get to wear a REAL patch over one eye. :yay: Didja decorate it for Christmas?