Smtr Ride May 2

EquinePlanner

The May 2nd ride at waterfront Westwood Farm was a huge success. The good weather allowed for a splendid ride and a refreshing swim with the horses afterwards. A great bunch of people along with good food and a shady pavillion made for a perfect end to a great day. So good that some of you wouldn't leave. :lmao:

I hope that all of you that attended had as pleasant of a time as I did.
:howdy:

CountryLady

luvmyponies
The May 2nd ride at waterfront Westwood Farm was a huge success. The good weather allowed for a splendid ride and a refreshing swim with the horses afterwards. A great bunch of people along with good food and a shady pavillion made for a perfect end to a great day. So good that some of you wouldn't leave. :lmao:

It was a nice day, a little HOT, but the swim was AWSOME! There was enough beach area for lots of horses to swim safely.

The after ride BREEZE that someone ordered was a great idea!! THANX

:diva:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm

Thanks so much for a great ride. What a big beautiful farm!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait till next time we have the opportunity to ride there.

EquinePlanner

Thanks so much for a great ride. What a big beautiful farm!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait till next time we have the opportunity to ride there.

You are quite welcome. :huggy:

BTW. Trail ribbons are all taken down and ready for you to pick up. Taking them down was alot faster than putting them up. :lmao: Decided to use the atv instead of horse. ...is that cheating? :whistle:

EquinePlanner

It was a nice day, a little HOT, but the swim was AWSOME! There was enough beach area for lots of horses to swim safely.

The after ride BREEZE that someone ordered was a great idea!! THANX

:diva:

Yes it was a little HOT at certain points in the ride, and that water was a welcome relief to that. Beach area provided safe access to the water and good footing in the water made it fun.

LilHorseChick

100% John Deere Cowgirl
I had fun... It was a great place to ride... Even my horse had fun when he took a dirt bath.... :evil:.... lol still a great day though.