SMTR Saddle Up For St Jude

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Sunday, May 4th is almost here and I hope that you have been making your plans to come out and support St Jude Children's Cancer Research Hospital. There are 2 different ways to show your support. You can go to the link below and download a sponser form and ask friends and relatives to sponser you. Or you can come to the ride and pay a ride fee $ 10.00 for members or $15.00 for non-members. SMTR will donate ALL Ride Profit to ST JUDE!
SMTR Home Page
http://www.smtr.us/May/StJudeRideflyer.pdf

****Great Participant Prizes****
All participants turning in money receive:
Saddle Up for St Jude lapel pin
Participants raising $35 or more receive:
Saddle Up for St Jude T-shirt
Participants raising $75 or more receive:
Saddle Up for St Jude Back pack
Participants raising $125 more receive:
Saddle Up for St Jude sweatshirt
Participants raising $175 more receive:
Saddle Up for St Jude Cap
PRIZES ARE CUMULATIVE......SOooo if you raise $175 you will receive lapel pin,t-shirt,backpack,sweatshirt &cap.

Ask all of your riding buddies to come out and ride!

If you are not available to make it to the ride please consider sponsering someone else or making a donation. Every $1.00 will help.

The SMTR youth are having a contest to see who can get the most donations so maybe :whistle: could speak up and let you know she will be riding and you could sponser her.

See you on the trails!

Last edited:

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
The SMTR youth are having a contest to see who can get the most donations so maybe :whistle: could speak up and let you know she will be riding and you could sponser her.

See you on the trails![/QUOTE]

I think Little Man and Horsesrock93 are going around the neighborhood this weekend and Z is going to bring one to her WORK tonight...:yay:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Sunday, May 4th is almost here and I hope that you have been making your plans to come out and support St Jude Children's Cancer Research Hospital. There are 2 different ways to show your support. You can go to the link below and download a sponser form and ask friends and relatives to sponser you. Or you can come to the ride and pay a ride fee $ 10.00 for members or $15.00 for non-members. SMTR will donate ALL Ride Profit to ST JUDE!
SMTR Home Page
http://www.smtr.us/May/StJudeRideflyer.pdf

****Great Participant Prizes****
All participants turning in money receive:
Saddle Up for St Jude lapel pin
Participants raising $35 or more receive:
Saddle Up for St Jude T-shirt
Participants raising $75 or more receive:
Saddle Up for St Jude Back pack
Participants raising $125 more receive:
Saddle Up for St Jude sweatshirt
Participants raising $175 more receive:
Saddle Up for St Jude Cap
PRIZES ARE CUMULATIVE......SOooo if you raise $175 you will receive lapel pin,t-shirt,backpack,sweatshirt &cap.

Ask all of your riding buddies to come out and ride!

If you are not available to make it to the ride please consider sponsering someone else or making a donation. Every $1.00 will help.

See you on the trails!

Oh boy I get prizes!!!!:yahoo::yahoo: You guys have a great ride..I'll think about ya when i'm up on the mountain riding....Hope SMTR has a good turn out. :yahoo:

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
Could any1 sponsor me and lil man??? we already have about $65.00 from my neighborhood. I am also going to bring one to work Friday and saturday night.

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
Hey Jules....You wanna ride Spike? Z will be toteing the lil man behind her so she will be riding Amira... Let me know if you do and I will bring him.

OK MGH i have a plan...... if lil man trusts Jules she will ride amira with lil man and ill take spike... And worse comes worse either My Bf will pony amira or i will... OR my Bf might end up ponying me...:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
Mgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever works for you guys works for me:cartwheel

OK MGH could you bring Midget pony to the ride the 4th??? Jumpergirl is gonna ride with Lil man and im gonna ride midget pony... My bf is sooooooooooooooo kind.:sarcasm: He said he wasn't ponying ANYONE of us... but he'd help if needed... Also we r picking up jumpergirl 2night and her and lil man r runnning a test run saterday...... C U L8ER..... ~Z~:yay:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
OK MGH could you bring Midget pony to the ride the 4th??? Jumpergirl is gonna ride with Lil man and im gonna ride midget pony... My bf is sooooooooooooooo kind.:sarcasm: He said he wasn't ponying ANYONE of us... but he'd help if needed... Also we r picking up jumpergirl 2night and her and lil man r runnning a test run saterday...... C U L8ER..... ~Z~:yay:

I will bring him! You are such a trooper to let jumpergirl tote lil man around for the day:lmao:. Did you come over and measure Spike to see what size girth he would need? I can bring him with me this evening if you want.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
I hit my goal:faint:. I raised $500.00 for St Jude's:starcat: And 2 days to go. My husband beat me out though...so far he had raised close to $600.00

It shocked me how he really put forth the effort to raise money.... I hope that SMTR can at least raise $5000.00 to send them. So far between Mingiz, plumloco and myself we have about $1,500:yay:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I hit my goal:faint:. I raised $500.00 for St Jude's:starcat: And 2 days to go. My husband beat me out though...so far he had raised close to $600.00

It shocked me how he really put forth the effort to raise money.... I hope that SMTR can at least raise $5000.00 to send them. So far between Mingiz, plumloco and myself we have about $1,500:yay:

:starcat:

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
I will bring him! You are such a trooper to let jumpergirl tote lil man around for the day:lmao:. Did you come over and measure Spike to see what size girth he would need? I can bring him with me this evening if you want.

No i never got over there... ill do it sunday............................................

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
Hey how did it go?????? I got grounded. Broke the budget buying a TREE for the hubby.

don't feel bad . I got grounded also .. My horse came up lame .. calling dr Tacia or Dr Runde out today ... they had 75 riders and raised over 5,000.00.. it was a great day even to sit with your best friend and relax..:buddies: thanks b&L's mom for keeping us company..