SMTR Scavenger Hunt Ride

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Thats what it takes people who ride NORMAL horses not Zoom Zooms on a mission to do it as fast as possible :lol:
It's been so long since you've done it on anything else, methinks you forgot.....

Last edited:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Thats what it takes people who ride NORMAL horses not Zoom Zooms on a mission to do it as fast as possible :lol:
It's been so long since you've done it on anything else, methinks you forgot.....

We took our time the other day and it took 1 hr 45 minutes...:huggy:

T

toppick08

I saw y'all today, did you see a tall fella', with a Choc. Lab....:whistle:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
so how did it go ???
You should of joined us. The rain held out and it was a great ride!! Our group really messed up the scav hunt part...we knew that when we had counted 22 frogs and the group behind us were up to 38. We gave up and enjoyed the trails.

It was good to meet you fourleaf:howdy:

ElliesMom

I was trying to pack up my camping gear out on Solomans Naval Reserve and get home to my shower. (phew) Otherwise I would have been. I miss seeing you all and the fun.

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
You should of joined us. The rain held out and it was a great ride!! Our group really messed up the scav hunt part...we knew that when we had counted 22 frogs and the group behind us were up to 38. We gave up and enjoyed the trails.

It was good to meet you fourleaf:howdy:

Good to meet you too!!
yea, we gave up counting/reading too after Bobbi :whistle:
Maybe next time we'll get a chance to chat.. thanks for waiting for us too btw... :yay:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Good to meet you too!!
yea, we gave up counting/reading too after Bobbi :whistle:
Maybe next time we'll get a chance to chat.. thanks for waiting for us too btw... :yay:

:howdy:I'm glad that you made it to the ride...hope you had fun. How is Bobbi doing? She had a pretty big bruise that looked painful.