SMTR trail ride

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Busterduck said:
I believe it is the 22nd. We will be going.

:howdy:
you can bring your little one and get him started in the SMTR Youth group! Mine is going too. The kids are going to "hide" the eggs. :biggrin: GREAT prizes too!!!!! Way better than Maha! (sorry :lol: but they are)

R

remaxrealtor

appyday said:
Lets call it a plan...I can take 3 I will take the big trailer again..provided it has not rained like it did last night..I have moved it down the grassy hill and might not be able to get it out..the dually has NO traction...

Greenwell is an EASY ride..I want you to see Bubba do St Marys Lake...

Condessa is getting big..she has 3 mo months to go can you believe that??
Can't wait! Once I got the hang of 47 reins......he was AWESOME! :lmao:

Lou and I are BACK ON TRACK! He'll trail ride alone now. Had a great ride on Sat, but we still have to have that 5 minute "discussion" every time! We tried water again, but he's having none of that. He had been sooooo good all day, I didn't push him. Would it be better to try and lead him through first?

R

remaxrealtor

appyday said:
Lead him a few times...then I would pony him...I bet Mingiz big old cow could pull his ass threw it.... :lmao:
You haven't seen Lou in H2O action! :eyebrow: "We're gonna need a bigger boat......."

mingiz

Horse Poor
Come on Appy I have lost 20lbs There's no way I could do it now.... :lmao:
Besides my pony is lazy!!! We ponied Summer and she locked up on top of the bank and fat pony didn't help me. If only I had my spurs on... :wench: So I handed her over to my riding buddy and her big TB pulled her into it. She had some big eyes :yikes: but was ok overall.... Yea I want to see Remax on the crotch rocket at the lake...I'll bring the first aid kit.... :whistle: or knee pads :lmao:

R

remaxrealtor

appyday said:
I think Remax has her own knee pads :whistle: when you pony threw water you dont let the follower see what is coming you snatch his head to the horn and go..he has no choice...I will have to show you how it is done.. :huggy:

I don't know what you're talking about....... :whistle:

Attachments

• knee.jpg
    knee.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 65

mingiz

Horse Poor
remaxrealtor said:
I don't know what you're talking about....... :whistle:

:lmao: :killingme :jameo: your too funny

Thanks for the pointer Appy. :huggy: It was mine & fat ponies first time. But we have the knack now.