SMTR True Grit Ride

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
:yahoo: Finally I just got the approval from St Mary's River Park that we can hold our True Grit ride at the Park.
So on Sunday December 10th Mingiz & Pasofever will be hosting their 1st trail ride for SMTR. This is a great park for the last trail ride of the year. Hopefully it won't be too cold that day...but if it is we'll just have to do layers and layers and than more :lmao: layers

Last edited:

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
mygoldnhorse said:
:yahoo: Finally I just got the approval from St Mary's River Park that we can hold our True Grit ride at the Park.
So on Sunday December 10th Mingiz & Pasofever will be hosting their 1st trail ride for SMTR. This is a great park for the last trail ride of the year. Hopefully it won't be too cold that day...but if it is we'll just have to do layers and layers and than more :lmao: layers

yay i am in so mutch troble but u wont tel will u ??? i am on the computer. yay for the true grit ride.. z :yahoo:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
horsesrock93 said:
yay i am in so mutch troble but u wont tel will u ??? i am on the computer. yay for the true grit ride.. z :yahoo:
I won't tell but don't forget to use spell check LOL.

Last time someone gave you red karma about your spelling I thought you're mama was gonna :smack: the crap out of them. :duel:

Last edited:

fredsaid2

Pasofever said:
If it is too cold Mingiz is on her own.. :whistle:

You probably already use these but the hand and toe warmers are fantastic. Makes all the difference in cold weather. You can place the toe warmers so they don't interfere with the balls of your feet in the stirrups.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
fredsaid2 said:
You probably already use these but the hand and toe warmers are fantastic. Makes all the difference in cold weather. You can place the toe warmers so they don't interfere with the balls of your feet in the stirrups.

Nope what are these..

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:

:shrug: Gee what a Wus... :whistle: Had me fooled into thinking she was a True Grit Rider... :liar: :smack: Guess I'll have to do it solo.... :whistle: So Paso you just lost your 80% :killingme :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
:shrug: Gee what a Wus... :whistle: Had me fooled into thinking she was a True Grit Rider... :liar: :smack: Guess I'll have to do it solo.... :whistle: So Paso you just lost your 80% :killingme :lmao:

I did not say for SURE I was not coming... :smack:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Pasofever said:

You'll be alright if you just remember all the layers...I've got it down to a science :gossip: t-shirt..turtleneck..hooded sweatshirt...vest...coat. And that's just the top half. I'd rather look like a snowball than to freeze my azz off :lmao:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
mingiz said:
Out Back gear is the bomb for cold weather :larry:
:howdy: Did you get my pm about the ride flier? Mylilpony wants to get the newsletter out and needs to know your info so she can list the ride hosts. l know paso's info but I don't know your last name...pm it to me and we are good to go :yay: .

mingiz

Horse Poor
Opps Sorry MGH :huggy: Too much going on lately, Can't remember crapola lately :doh: I pm'd you.... :lmao:

Last edited:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mygoldnhorse said:
:howdy: Did you get my pm about the ride flier? Mylilpony wants to get the newsletter out and needs to know your info so she can list the ride hosts. l know paso's info but I don't know your last name...pm it to me and we are good to go :yay: .

:razz: She knows me NOT you...stranger.. :lmao:

Last edited:

mingiz

Horse Poor
No, :whistle: I had to get my fence fixed and get my horses home asap. So busted butt all weekend doing that. :whip: Plus Paso was tied up Sunday so both days were shot. So I guess we'll ride it Saturday. Bill Schmacher may ride also. So I guess we'll see how true grit we are this weekend... :high5: Right now I'm just grits :lmao: If you have a number that I can contact you for results etc. pm me :huggy: