SMTR Youth Group meeting!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
All SMTR Youth Members and those considering membership are invited to the meeting this Friday from 7-9pm at HappyAppy-Girl’s House.

Agenda: Work on Youth Web Page, Prepare for Easter Ride, Discuss Upcoming Events.

Contact HappyAppy to RSVP and get directions
Youth Group will meet every other month as follows:

· February, 15th, Friday, 7-9pm
· April, Date TBD
· June, Date TBD
·August, Date TBD
· Oct, Date TBD

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
All SMTR Youth Members and those considering membership are invited to the meeting this Friday from 7-9pm at HappyAppy-Girl’s House.

Agenda: Work on Youth Web Page, Prepare for Easter Ride, Discuss Upcoming Events.

Contact HappyAppy to RSVP and get directions
Youth Group will meet every other month as follows:

· February, 15th, Friday, 7-9pm
· April, Date TBD
· June, Date TBD
·August, Date TBD
· Oct, Date TBD

Happy Mamma, we want to go bowling:evil:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Happy, We will be there . Need anything ??? TC N CO.

food
:lol:
I'm gonna pick up some a large pizzas, if ya'll want donate to the cause or bring drinks. We're also going to light up the pot belly stove on the patio, for smores and maybe some grilled hotdogs.

Oh and Trying2ride pm'd me, she's bringing her 3. We should have a great turnout!

Last edited:

ElliesMom

How old should the kids be? I have a few younger kids that I know would like to help. 9-5. I will be joining SMTR too, as a family w/ them as well.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
well the 5 y/o would be a tad young, but the 9 y/o would certainly fit right in! we're anxious to build the youth as a part of the club, so we can pass the torch on someday. we are encouraging the youth who ride on their own to become much more involved in the club itself.

TC i picked up a few pizzas at bjs tonight. but this won't become regular thing, i'm just doing it for this week. we have a lot to do with the easter ride coming up fast!! and we also have the scavenger hunt to plan for too.

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
TC i picked up a few pizzas at bjs tonight. but this won't become regular thing, i'm just doing it for this week. we have a lot to do with the easter ride coming up fast!! and we also have the scavenger hunt to plan for too.[/QUOTE]

OK :coffee: do you want me to pick anything up ?? Drinks for the kids ?
what kind ??

ElliesMom

Cool, all the kids are capable to ride, I usually pony the younger ones, or buddy them. give me a time and a place and since dear husband is off I think I can get out there. Please PM me a message with your adress. Do you want the SMTR application as well??

And can I bring something, like a yummy goodie for after pizza, there are some fabulous turtle brownies......

Trying2Ride

TC i picked up a few pizzas at bjs tonight. but this won't become regular thing, i'm just doing it for this week. we have a lot to do with the easter ride coming up fast!! and we also have the scavenger hunt to plan for too.

OK :coffee: do you want me to pick anything up ?? Drinks for the kids ?
what kind ??[/QUOTE]

I have a couple of bottles of soda that need to be emptied, I need the for P's Cub Scouts. Anything else you may need?

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Cool, all the kids are capable to ride, I usually pony the younger ones, or buddy them. give me a time and a place and since dear husband is off I think I can get out there. Please PM me a message with your adress. Do you want the SMTR application as well??

And can I bring something, like a yummy goodie for after pizza, there are some fabulous turtle brownies......
:yay:
AWESOME!! I'll pm the info.
anyone who would like, can bring some goodie, drink (don't forget cups) or snack. I have 6 pizzas and a pot of chili. Kids are always hoooongry :lol:
Good thing i have 3 rooms to work in :lol: we are going to divide them up into groups, and let them do different stuff, so they'll not get bored. We will need one additional parent for the third group, since there are going to be a bunch of kids. I'm SO happy the group is growing!!

I'd also like to know what the kids are interested in learning about (horsey related of course) so ask the kids, so they'll be already thinking about it. I'd like to do something with them for the Judged ride, it will be good for them to learn correct riding procedures for being judged on the obsticles. We need to discuss how/when to go about doing that too. :biggrin: I'm EXCITED! What a neat group!

and bring cameras for the youth webpages! if ya'll already have pix of your kids and their horses, you can email them to me, we can use them tonight.

And one more thing, please plan on staying with your kid at these meetings unless otherwise agreed with another parent. THX! :biggrin:

Last edited: