Smudge proof Eyeliner

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Ok ladies help me out...

I have terribly itchy eyes from allergies and am constantly smudging my eyeliner all over my face. Have gotten to where sometimes I just don't wear any because of me rubbing my eyes. I have purchased several different eyeliners that say 24hr wear, smudge proof etc and none seem to hold true. Anyone have an eyeliner that is truly smudge proof???

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Powder liner hmm never heard of it. let me go look it up...

Does this mean I am gonna have to draw it on more than I do with a pencil? I have hand shakes and some days its horrible to try get my eyeliner on straight. Thank god for q-tips :killingme

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Powder liner is much more natural and looks better than a line. You can use eyebrow shadow, regular eyeshadow, or powder liner. Try using some brown eyeshadow tomorrow morning to see if you like the look before spending money on a product.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Powder liner hmm never heard of it. let me go look it up...

Does this mean I am gonna have to draw it on more than I do with a pencil? I have hand shakes and some days its horrible to try get my eyeliner on straight. Thank god for q-tips :killingme

I find it easier than a pencil to make it look natural. there are several styles of brushes you can use..I like a small brush with very tight fibers in a straight line..then I dip the end and sort of "tap" in a line across my lids. looks softer and prettier. plus, sometimes I use colored powder over my pencil liner to add a little fun.