Snow advisory

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
i can FEDEX yas some sand, it`s all cleaned ^. :D course it`d b 4th class, or book rate. that ch!tz heavy. sawry.

Thanks for the offer, hon. I just need to take a short walk to get some sand (although it won't be nice and warm like the sand further south, or even that nice white color). If you sent me some nice warm southern sand I'd end up even more unhappy with cold, dreary, lifeless, brown/gray weather that is January here right now. I really do appreciate the thought and the offer. :lol:

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
You can have ALL of my smow!!!:buddies:

Thank you! :huggy: Now I just have to figure out how to get it down here! :lol:

well i have a nice broom, don`t own a snow shovel. plenty of em left over after the past summer. i mean sand shovels. crap sounds silly, but true. u still have that link to the pub btw?

Still have the link but it's buried somewhere (possibly on another laptop). Besides -- I don't switch my computer to beach stuff until March. If I do it any sooner, it's too darn depressing. I also have a nice broom but the GPS on it is down for repairs... :lol:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Work tomorrow slackers, stop dreaming. At least it's Friday!!!:dye:

:lol: My direct boss is the one who makes the weather closing calls - and he rarely closes, rarely calls for a 2 hour delay. He's on vacation this week and the person who backs him up called for a 2 hr. delay on Tuesday!

:lol: My direct boss is the one who makes the weather closing calls - and he rarely closes, rarely calls for a 2 hour delay. He's on vacation this week and the person who backs him up called for a 2 hr. delay on Tuesday!

Not even rain. They all blew it. :lol:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Not even rain. They all blew it. :lol:

We do have some wet areas on the road in my development, I guess it rained a little overnight around here.

I just heard on NBC4 that with the temps dropping and the wind picking up, areas which are wet could freeze. Probably not on the main roads, so I guess we'll see what the day brings.

We do have some wet areas on the road in my development, I guess it rained a little overnight around here.

I just heard on NBC4 that with the temps dropping and the wind picking up, areas which are wet could freeze. Probably not on the main roads, so I guess we'll see what the day brings.

I'll tell you what, those boys are sharp as a tack! :killingme