Snow Geese

gumby

I AM GUMBY DAMMIT
Went on a snow goose hunt on the eastern shore yesterday. Amazing. 25000 birds. 8 of us killed 100 birds. They will literally land beside you and look at you. The reason the limit is 15 is because they tear up so much stuff over there. We were done by 10 oclock. They can hunt there till March 15 but the guy we went with is booked out the rest of this year. PM me if you want the guys info. He's not a great guide, but with that many birds, all you need is a place to lay in a field. :yay: :yay:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
If the limit is 15 and 8 of you got 100, that's 25 each....IHave it in writing.....This thread has been reported.... :coffee:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
I need a little more info on this goose hunt....You lay in a field to get em?....Sober?....I've layed in a field before but I was chitfaced...

gumby

I AM GUMBY DAMMIT
Dupontster said:
If the limit is 15 and 8 of you got 100, that's 25 each....IHave it in writing.....This thread has been reported.... :coffee:

That'd be 12.5 geese each thank you. I see that Chopticon education has served you well. Is that your truck for sale in Ltown?? It was funny, they(the geese) were sh!ttin all over Chris. :killingme :killingme

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
gumby said:
That'd be 12.5 geese each thank you. I see that Chopticon education has served you well. Is that your truck for sale in Ltown?? It was funny, they(the geese) were sh!ttin all over Chris. :killingme :killingme

Well I hadn't finished my first cup of coffee when I posted, so there....Early morning brain fade.... :lmao:....DUH...Yes, that is my truck....Chris who?