Snow on Wednesday?

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I work in Northern VA and they might see up to 3 inches. Put in a "just in case" slip already because I'm not getting caught up here and I don't drive in snow no matter the amount.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
That. I doubt we'll even see it stick to the grass here on the "warmer than mainland" island.
People fail to realize how much of a temperature difference you can see from Avenue to Coltons point this time of year. Their brains tell them that it should get colder the closer you get to the water but that's not always the case.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
The temps are supposed to drop drastically, but I still think it won't amount to much.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Much ado about nothing down here me thinks. Although I do remember a similar weather scenario a couple of years ago where the prediction of little or no accumulation wound up being enough to shovel. :cussing:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Much ado about nothing down here me thinks. Although I do remember a similar weather scenario a couple of years ago where the prediction of little or no accumulation wound up being enough to shovel. :cussing:
*Remember. When they call for "flurries" prepare for four feet of "flurries"

I remember that as well! SHA didn't even have their snow contracts in place yet and were busting arse to get the contracts in place so the independents could spread salt and drop plow!

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Just got back from the store with my bread, butter, milk, and eggs. Always have plenty of TP on hand. Also got a craving for linguine and shrimp marinara so picked up the fixin's for that. :yay: