Snow Part 4

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I just checked Weather Underground, about 3" Friday night, rain about 5 PM turning into snow over the next couple of hours. Temps not getting below 32F until about 4 AM Saturday. Snow ending about 3 PM Saturday, about 2" more.

The K...52 at the end is the weather station at a neighbor's house.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Just watching WBOC weather. I like this guy and trust his reports, he's right on most of the time. He's holding off announcing anything until tomorrow when he has more info.

BOP

Getting closer to panic time....
Pfft. It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

Er, I mean, I have toidy paper, water, food in the fridge and the freezer (which is unusual for me)...and what else? Coffee, propane. I'm good. I won't need to come out of my house until April. Which is usual for me.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Just checked Wunderground...no rain, snow showers starting about 4 PM becoming heavier about 7 PM, continuing until about Noon Saturday as it tapers off , forecast is now 1 - 3 inches Friday and less than an inch Saturday.

Reactions: BOP

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
JB weather is still saying do not get too excited yet.
I think my husband has become a believer in JB Weather. My husband was telling me that the news last week was saying we were still getting 1-3 inches of snow Fri/Sat. I told him that JB Weather said it wasn't happening anymore. Husband wouldn't believe me. All day last Friday and Saturday, husband kept saying "Where's the snow??!!" :mad: I told him he should have believed me when I said JB Weather said it wasn't happening.

I think my husband has become a believer in JB Weather. My husband was telling me that the news last week was saying we were still getting 1-3 inches of snow Fri/Sat. I told him that JB Weather said it wasn't happening anymore. Husband wouldn't believe me. All day last Friday and Saturday, husband kept saying "Where's the snow??!!" :mad: I told him he should have believed me when I said JB Weather said it wasn't happening.
Same! I unfollowed All other weather gurus.

Oh especially Justin B the meteorologist. When he started promoting his weather wife more than the weather I pulled the plug. :dead: