Snow Part 6!

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
For Sunday.
Another, "We'll see what we get when it's over."

GFS model is predicting 3-6", the Euro less than an inch. :crazy:

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
It was 65*, so I took the Sling out for a ride. Tomorrow, weed the front garden. Sunday.... looks like a chill day.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
My car said it was 68°. Walked the dog with my sister and her neighbors. It was so nice out, but the wind a bit chilly.

glhs837

Power with Control
It was 65*, so I took the Sling out for a ride. Tomorrow, weed the front garden. Sunday.... looks like a chill day.

Yesterday, the last bit to tighten and fix the motorcycle got stubborn and I cut that bitch right off. Took the sons 135i convertible to go find a new clamp, which was fun. And today I took my first ride since before Christmas!!!!! Man........ the Magic Carpet Ride is BAAAAACCCKKK!!!!

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
A day well spent. I managed to have enough time after work to take the truck out for fuel and to clean the commuter car's windows. Sun is at just the right angle in the morning to blind me.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
What a nice day. Windows open, got lots done outside. Hard to believe that there will be snow on the ground tomorrow morning.. :lol:

Here's the GFS run at 18 hours from now. Snow starts (according to this model) somewhere between 12 and 18 hours from now.

DaSDGuy

Last forecast I saw was light snow 1200-1500. (That's 12 noon to 3 PM for people with analog clocks or those hung up on AM = Ante meridiem: Before noon; PM = Post meridiem)

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
It's staying north right now. Just saw the predictions from WUSA9, and they call for rain and mixed precip by later this afternoon for SoMD. Little to no accumulation.

NextJen

Raisin cane
So confusing

Attachments

• A7EE4E9F-3C88-461B-AE8F-14E88B9F155E.jpeg
    A7EE4E9F-3C88-461B-AE8F-14E88B9F155E.jpeg
    204.8 KB · Views: 112