Snow??

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Long range models for Monday show potential. One model shows nothing to a trace, while another model shows over 6 inches!!! :lol:

I'm going with rain.

glhs837

Power with Control
Y'all get to choose. I can throw the plow on the ATV and make it rain. Or I can leave the plow off the ATV and we'll maybe get a foot

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Y'all get to choose. I can throw the plow on the ATV and make it rain. Or I can leave the plow off the ATV and we'll maybe get a foot
I'm undecided if I want to pull the snowthrower and gennys out and run them for a few minutes. Same effect...

TPD

the poor dad
:cds: I’ve got one tractor down - Parts won’t be here till Monday! Gas up the blowers and put plows on the ATVs so it doesn’t snow Please!

PJay

Front coming will drop my location temp from 80 to 40. 🥶

Looking forward..now I get wear a pretty sweater I haven't worn in a while.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I say rain. Glad the weather was nice today so I could open windows to alleviate the paint smell. I'm having some ceilings rehabed.

Grumpy

Since I bought a snow blower, the snow gods have left us pretty much alone, have only used it once in the 6 yrs I've had it (and that wasn't really needed, just wanted to so how it worked)_ But I will fire it up tomorrow and make sure its good to go.

glhs837

Power with Control
:cds: I’ve got one tractor down - Parts won’t be here till Monday! Gas up the blowers and put plows on the ATVs so it doesn’t snow Please!

Blowers an 80v. Always ready :) And I'm heading out to Jacksonville the 9th, so the ATV has to be ready.

Hijinx

Well, I don't have any idea, but putting salt on the streets while it is raining is not going to do much good, it will just wash off.
It will be a 30 degree drop this evening, that will bring wind and I expect to see snow on the ground Monday morning. Its supposed to go to 17 Monday nigh, that a bit brisk

TPD

the poor dad
Gonna drive the ATV down to Cooks and try out the new gas pumps :) Take the snow blower over to the rental.
man I hope that works(as far as keeping the snow at bay) because I don't have a single plow attached to anything! I guess I know what I'm doing today. Ugh

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
man I hope that works(as far as keeping the snow at bay) because I don't have a single plow attached to anything! I guess I know what I'm doing today. Ugh
I'll bet you normally have those things prepped by December. We've all been fooled and getting complacent with this climate change.

TPD

the poor dad
I'll bet you normally have those things prepped by December. We've all been fooled and getting complacent with this climate change.
well to be honest, I usually have them prepped about 8 hours before the first flakes fall. Sometimes its AFTER the first 2 inches are on the ground - you know, no reason to be overly prepared like some preppers I know and then it never happens....