Snow??

Louise

They can predict anything they want, be wrong, and still get paid the big bucks. Happy snowing, y’all. I would love to see a good amount of snow that defeats the global warming idiots garbage, and and helps my landscaper SIL that plows in the winter time. He went to get salt in College Park tonight.

SamSpade

Gut tells me if they close the schools this early and the flakes ain’t already falling - gonna be rain.

Louise

Gut tells me if they close the schools this early and the flakes ain’t already falling - gonna be rain.

They are closing because of covid. :lol: I think about my parents and ancestors that persevered against all odds. There is a valley in CA named after some of my father’s pioneer ancestors. God bless the USA.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Just watched JB Weather 5am update on YouTube. Our area is still on track to get 4-8 inches with a possibility of maybe 10 in some spots. Going to be a nervous mama today as son started new job last week and will out in this weather all day. He left home at 0530. Hopefully he will be closer to home than not. New job takes him all over like to Ellicott City and Winchester, Va.