Snow??

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

:jameo:

DaSDGuy

Anybody have extra eggs, milk and bread? I feel like having some traditional snowmageddon French Toast. Will trade for a roll of TP.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Anybody have extra eggs, milk and bread? I feel like having some traditional snowmageddon French Toast. Will trade for a roll of TP.
Snowmageddon French Toast should be made with thick sliced French bread from the deli.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I peeked outside around 7 and snow had just started to stick on the deck rail. Poked my head out a minute ago, and it sounds like sleet. About .5" accumulation in the 7D so far.

Grumpy

I peeked outside around 7 and snow had just started to stick on the deck rail. Poked my head out a minute ago, and it sounds like sleet. About .5" accumulation in the 7D so far.
Only about 1/2 inch so far on the bay side of PF. but its coming down pretty now. Dogs jumping and ready to go out but came to a screeching halt when they saw the snow..

rio

Husband is trying to get home from work in Bryantown. Rt.5 is shut down just up the hill from Bryantown store south bound. He can't tell if it's an accident or road condition they're trying to fix.