Snow??

rio

Keller bus overturned on Rt 4 at Skinners Turn.
It was a Keller bus and car skidded sideways that ended up being the cause of 5 shut down in Bryantown.
Took husband 2 hours from Bryantown to Hollywood. His truck got stuck in 4 low so 20mph top speed, even when he could have gone 30mph.
I hear trees cracking and breaking all thru our woods. Put some hot water in thermoses in case I don't have power later and need a warm beverage.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
So where are the pics??
161750 161751

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
OK. Power is blinking on and off now.
We just had a few prominent brown outs.
Yeah, here too...gawd I don't feel like dragging that genny our of the shed...
Mommy Dearest doesn't use her back porch any more, so the generator has a permanent home out there. If I need to run it, I set up a box fan to divert the exhaust fumes away from the back door. I haven't had to use it in the 5 years I've had it, but it gives her peace of mind.

NextJen

Raisin cane
Just heard a loud crash out in my back yard. Big branch broke off of a tree. Need to go out and check to see if it damaged my fence.
Yikes!

NextJen

Raisin cane
Do you have to check during storm? EMS is reporting lots of 'personal injury' calls they cannot get to.
I walked out on my front porch and was able to see over to the side/backyard where the branch came down. It was actually 2 branches out of 2 separate trees. Fence appears to be in tact. The wind was blowing trees in my side yard so I figured I’d do a closer inspection later and not risk getting hit by anything else that may fall.