Snow??

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
"And at the end of the storm...... is a gold...en... sky..."

Nice sunset. :yay: Got everything cleaned up. Unfortunately, under the snow it was all slush and wet. It will be frozen in no time and the driveway will be rough and icy tomorrow.

NextJen

Raisin cane
Thankfully it's over.

Attachments

• snow 1-3-22-4.jpg
    snow 1-3-22-4.jpg
    454.5 KB · Views: 75
  • snow 1-3-22-5.jpg
    snow 1-3-22-5.jpg
    333 KB · Views: 77
  • snow 1-3-22-6.jpg
    snow 1-3-22-6.jpg
    689.6 KB · Views: 77

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Just got in from shoveling. Heavy wet snow. Running water under it... going to be a MEEEESSSS when the sun goes down!
I was at it for over 2 hours with a $6 shovel, clearing a bluestone driveway. I could only get it down to the tops of the stones. Got the car out for a short cruise. Roads are clear enough to go to work tomorrow. Lights still flickering now and then. Praying we don't lose power tonight. Trees are touching lines everywhere in the hood.

I was at it for over 2 hours with a $6 shovel, clearing a bluestone driveway. I could only get it down to the tops of the stones. Got the car out for a short cruise. Roads are clear enough to go to work tomorrow. Lights still flickering now and then. Praying we don't lose power tonight. Trees are touching lines everywhere in the hood.
I'm hoping the sun popping out helped get rid of some of the weight off the trees before the re-freeze!

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I'm hoping the sun popping out helped get rid of some of the weight off the trees before the re-freeze!
I don't think it was out long enough. Driveway is frozen solid already, not much fell from the trees. Should be a spectacular sunrise.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Our electric was off twice today; it just came back about 30 minutes ago. Everything is super icy on the porch and deck. Feel bad for those that had no power most of the day- we are grateful for the generator. And quite spoiled :lmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Our electric was off twice today; it just came back about 30 minutes ago. Everything is super icy on the porch and deck. Feel bad for those that had no power most of the day- we are grateful for the generator. And quite spoiled :lmao:
I almost slipped and fell on my porch about 3 this afternoon. My neighbor was just answering my phone call and instead of me saying hi, it was whoopsie! :lmao:

SandieGarry

Interesting. I'm assuming most of these pictures are somewhere up north. According to the owners of the co I work, St. Mary's county got very little if anything. Everyone is expected to show up to work tomorrow. SMH

glhs837

Power with Control
Interesting. I'm assuming most of these pictures are somewhere up north. According to the owners of the co I work, St. Mary's county got very little if anything. Everyone is expected to show up to work tomorrow. SMH

Why yes, mine were taken somewhere up north. North of St Marys City about a mile or so. :) Buddy of mine down Ridge only got 3 inches, but as you can see, here by the Green Door we got it pretty good. :)

Bonehead

Snow blower was useless for this stuff. Dang it's shovel time on 300' of driveway if I can clear the trees off first.

DaSDGuy

The owners of your co are greatly misinformed. Do they accept liability for their employees attempting to obey their mandate?