Snowing at last

bcp

In My Opinion
In Oakland Maryland.

wont be long now before we are blessed with some decent weather for a change.

In Oakland Maryland.

wont be long now before we are blessed with some decent weather for a change.
We should have joined threads... I just started a winter thread too! :lol:

Real feel for Leonardtown, MD tomorrow mornign at 8 a.m. will be 29 degrees...:dance:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
:tantrum
Damnit.... damnit....
I was supposed to be out in western md this week.... FML... I COULD HAVE BEEN SEEING SNOW

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I've already told my daughter that when they are calling for a decent snow up there, we're jumping in the Jeep and heading north with the pup. Can't wait to try it out in the snow and visit some family and friends while we're at it. I'm curious to see how the puppy likes the snow.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I've already told my daughter that when they are calling for a decent snow up there, we're jumping in the Jeep and heading north with the pup. Can't wait to try it out in the snow and visit some family and friends while we're at it. I'm curious to see how the puppy likes the snow.

Unless you paid extra for limited slip differentials, your 4 wheel drive is actually one on the front and one on the rear.

You can spin the wheels on one side of your car while the other side sits still

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Unless you paid extra for limited slip differentials, your 4 wheel drive is actually one on the front and one on the rear.

You can spin the wheels on one side of your car while the other side sits still

Really? I didn't know that. I do know the thing goes through sugar sand like nobody's business and can climb like a goat when I detach the sway bars. Good on trails and not snow?

Really? I didn't know that. I do know the thing goes through sugar sand like nobody's business and can climb like a goat when I detach the sway bars. Good on trails and not snow?

You can go through snow just fine. My truck has a "limited slip" differential, but I still spin on wheel when it gets wet, so it doesn't work very well. I have NO problem with heavy snow. Tires make a huge difference though. On/off road tires with semi aggressive tread. The ones that come on most little FWD/AWDs are not good in snow.