Snyder is a changed owner

Larry Gude

Strung Out
No, he's not.

"And you don't appreciate the nuances of coaching or scouting or all of what's involved in the particular sport. And it takes some time to understand what that's all about,

The other side of that is claiming he now knows the nuances and that is simply to say he still, as owner, is focused on the wrong things.

The Redskins, any NFL team, win based on ONE thing; the owner setting the expectations and the employees meeting them. Or firing them and find someone who will. He does his job. They do theirs.

The Skins are, obviously, still a plaything to Dan and that's OK; it's his baby, not ours. If it were, we'd have fired him a long time ago and gotten someone else.

:lol:

PsyOps

Pixelated
The Skins are, obviously, still a plaything to Dan and that's OK; it's his baby, not ours. If it were, we'd have fired him a long time ago and gotten someone else.

But it is ours. We buy his product, we write their paychecks. If Skins fans were smart, they'd stop buying Redskins crap, stop filling the seats, and boycott. Send a clear message we've had enough of Snottie and run him out of town. But, for the 'loyal' fans - you know, those that take in the *** year after year holding out hope that things might change - keep coming back for more. I get Snyder and his 'toy'; I don't get the fans that put up with it.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
But it is ours. We buy his product, we write their paychecks. If Skins fans were smart, they'd stop buying Redskins crap, stop filling the seats, and boycott. Send a clear message we've had enough of Snottie and run him out of town. But, for the 'loyal' fans - you know, those that take in the *** year after year holding out hope that things might change - keep coming back for more. I get Snyder and his 'toy'; I don't get the fans that put up with it.

Explain to me why you care?

At some point, we're not kids anymore and we had fun when it mattered. They played well when we were young enough to care. Now, all they are is a product, and a bad one at that, one of endless entertainment choices. I'll always be a Redskins fan but, as you've said and as many have said and as I agree, we know what we're getting with this 'product' and it simply ain't worth getting worked up over so, I enjoy it for what they are; a mediocre product.

:buddies:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Explain to me why you care?

At some point, we're not kids anymore and we had fun when it mattered. They played well when we were young enough to care. Now, all they are is a product, and a bad one at that, one of endless entertainment choices. I'll always be a Redskins fan but, as you've said and as many have said and as I agree, we know what we're getting with this 'product' and it simply ain't worth getting worked up over so, I enjoy it for what they are; a mediocre product.

:buddies:

I posted in another thread that the Skins have become a good source of humor for me. In the grand scheme of things I don't care. I love the spirit of sports; particularly pro football. Although destroyed by the business of it, I still enjoy sitting down on Sunday and watching games all day long. It's a pleasing tradition that makes me think about the days with my parents getting into watching the old Skins with George Allen, Gibbs... and Cooke. That's the level in which I love the Skins. They are my team from the time I was born. A lot of love and memories in them Skins. But I would very much like to see Snyder run out of town. :biggrin:

Last edited: